Newbie. add If me if you like.

Options
Hi! I'm new here. I just joined today. I started my all night flight (weight loss journey) last week on 4/11/2013. I found out about this website from the Diva Slim Down girl on youtube. This place will save me! I'm currently 236lbs and my goal is to get down to 199 (for now). I'm glad I found a place that's readily available to help me and I hope to gain some supporters and hopefully I can be a support (and maybe even an inspiration) to others :)

Replies

• zzk0485
    zzk0485 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you! I am also new here and looking for support and motivation. I am currently at 287lbs and wanting to get down to 230. Do you have a routine that you are doing? or just going day by day? Nice to meet you! add me if you'd like!!
  • missdamii
    Options
    Thank you! Good luck to you too :0) I recently purchased Shaun T's hip hop abs. They've been advertising it all over t.v and my curiosity got the best of me one day lol. It's really fun! I usually wake up, drink a bottle of water and eat an apple (just enough to give me energy to work out) and then I go at it for about 28 mins or so. Then through out the day I try to eat right and not go over my alloted calories.
  • topazlacee
    Options
    Hey there :) I started at 224, and as of this morning I was down to 197, and my ultimate goal is 130 (it's the size I was when I got married) and if I can do it, you can too :) I'll be your cheerleader if you'll be mine, if you'd like.
  • mfrondorf
    mfrondorf Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Your welcome to add me too
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... Been at this since July 1st just over two months to go for the year mark!