Mornin' Sunshine

Options
TamTastic
TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
yawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn!!!!

Trying to wake up here (drinking my coffee!). Going to leave in about 20 min for the gym before I start working later this morning.

The cool thing about watching children is that I can bring my son with me! Today, I am taking Dylan (my charge) and my son strawberry picking at a local farm. YAYY!! I grew up going strawberry picking in Oregon but haven't done it here in Connecticut yet. This is a real apple picking part of the country! :laugh:

This is a pic of Dylan and J.T. (Dylan is in front with the dark hair and my son is in back with the cool dude spikes! :) Their other friend Patrick is in the hat, but you can't see him very well! :laugh:
l_206fae78ed8bf4acf50e01f926960b64.jpg

Replies

• TamTastic
    Options
    yawwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnn!!!!

Trying to wake up here (drinking my coffee!). Going to leave in about 20 min for the gym before I start working later this morning.

The cool thing about watching children is that I can bring my son with me! Today, I am taking Dylan (my charge) and my son strawberry picking at a local farm. YAYY!! I grew up going strawberry picking in Oregon but haven't done it here in Connecticut yet. This is a real apple picking part of the country! :laugh:

This is a pic of Dylan and J.T. (Dylan is in front with the dark hair and my son is in back with the cool dude spikes! :) Their other friend Patrick is in the hat, but you can't see him very well! :laugh:
    l_206fae78ed8bf4acf50e01f926960b64.jpg
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    awwww what a sweet picture to wake up to girl!!!:heart:

hugs!

I'm just comin in to log my food from last night LOL...got caught up in doing things around here and didn't get online....the HORROR! I know....:noway:

gonna head out for a run after my delicious coffee, I bought a new creamer...well two...lol tiramisu and Italian cream...they are soooo yum! only thing is I'll have to run a little bit more for them but they are sooo good I'll do that!! lol:drinker:

I'm not sure how much I'll be here today either...the day looks great which means me and the boy wonder will be out in the yard/pool...yay!!!:bigsmile:

Oh have fun berry picking....apple picking chick here!! lol....mmm homemade apple pies!!! yum...or strawberry shortcake...ooooo....see I have this knack of making the good into the baaaaad! lol:glasses:

hugs and hope everyone has a lovely day!
    Ali :flowerforyou:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    Good morning my queens!

It's so nice out already!... Dunno what's in store for me today.
    There are a bunch of apple trees across the street from us and I love grabbing one when I'm on walk/run.

Have fun everyone!

~Joanna:flowerforyou:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    Good morning!

We're tossing around some ideas here for our plans today. Maybe a little petting zoo, maybe a park. It's too nice to stay inside. Hope you guys have good ones!
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Morning Ladies. (and the rest of MFP!)

At work today, and it's a little rainy. My Manda is on my mind today as she starts her journey east. Keep her in your prayers.

Love you guys,

-J:heart:

(Tam, JT is such a cute little kid, he looks like such a mess, lol)
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Good morning, MFP!!

Just packing the last few things before I hit the road...

0 hours down, 20 to go!!

:bigsmile:
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    She's on my mind as well J (gotta find a nickname for u buddy)
    Sending an express prayer.
  • TamTastic
    Options

At work today, and it's a little rainy. My Manda is on my mind today as she starts her journey east. Keep her in your prayers.

Love you guys,

Thanks J......but a mess?? What do you mean?? LOL!! His hair?? hehe (It's his trademark...well and his dimples!!!!)
  • stschulz
    stschulz Posts: 340
    Options
    Good morning!

Hope you all have a great day. I'm gonna get some sleep and work again tonight, but before I go to work I'll check what happened here. Since ya all are up so early and busy I hope you'll behave and be good!
  • BlackBeltLJ
    BlackBeltLJ Posts: 190
    Options
    75 degrees in sunny Florida- after the typical laundry, dishes, feeding (dogs, cats, turtles, fish and maybe the teens) I am heading out with hubby, SIL, my two teens, her 5 kids (6yo-13yo) to go tubbing/canoeing- not planning to use many calories unless I can find a way to count the calories burned from sweating in the sun:bigsmile: Then it is starting to get ready for the grand tour of the USA-FL to AR, to MO to IN to NC to GA then home a month from now- packing the cordless jump rope, the mini weights, my mini floor map, my lap top, my walking shoes, my water bottles...:drinker:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    awwww what a sweet picture to wake up to girl!!!:heart:

hugs!

I'm just comin in to log my food from last night LOL...got caught up in doing things around here and didn't get online....the HORROR! I know....:noway:

gonna head out for a run after my delicious coffee, I bought a new creamer...well two...lol tiramisu and Italian cream...they are soooo yum! only thing is I'll have to run a little bit more for them but they are sooo good I'll do that!! lol:drinker:

I'm not sure how much I'll be here today either...the day looks great which means me and the boy wonder will be out in the yard/pool...yay!!!:bigsmile:

Oh have fun berry picking....apple picking chick here!! lol....mmm homemade apple pies!!! yum...or strawberry shortcake...ooooo....see I have this knack of making the good into the baaaaad! lol:glasses:

hugs and hope everyone has a lovely day!
    Ali :flowerforyou:

What?? Tiramisu flavored creamer?????? When did this happen?? Where have I been??

I may have some angel food cake with strawberries later...MMMMMMM!!!!
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

Love you guys,

Thanks J......but a mess?? What do you mean?? LOL!! His hair?? hehe (It's his trademark...well and his dimples!!!!)

Hehe, I meant more that he just looks like he's a lot of fun. (although that hair is pretty awesome)
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    good morning all!

Tasks for the day...get the kids packed up and buy supplies for CAMP! They head out tomorrow for the week!

*What no kids, what's a mom and dad to do?..thinking:blushing: *:devil:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    good morning all!

Tasks for the day...get the kids packed up and buy supplies for CAMP! They head out tomorrow for the week!

Stamp Collections?
  • TamTastic
    Options

Love you guys,

Hehe, I meant more that he just looks like he's a lot of fun. (although that hair is pretty awesome)

Yes, he has a great personality! He makes me laugh on a daily basis! hehe

Hopefully you and Manda can hang with him before too long! ;)
  • sgtinvincible
    Options

Love you guys,

Yes, he has a great personality! He makes me laugh on a daily basis! hehe

Hopefully you and Manda can hang with him before too long! ;)

That would rock!
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    good morning all!

Stamp Collections?

Hum....stamp collection, why didn't I think of that one??? Dang Sarg you are the man! hehe
  • TamTastic
    Options
    By the way, I cut his hair myself!! LOL! Can ya tell?? :laugh: :laugh:

Oh well, he has good hair..so even when I make mistakes, it kind of adds to the cool dudeness of it!! :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    good morning all!

Stamp Collections?

Hum....stamp collection, why didn't I think of that one??? Dang Sarg you are the man! hehe

:bigsmile:
  • sgtinvincible
    Options
    By the way, I cut his hair myself!! LOL! Can ya tell?? :laugh: :laugh:

Oh well, he has good hair..so even when I make mistakes, it kind of adds to the cool dudeness of it!! :laugh: :bigsmile:

Haha, I think it's awesome.