Bye Bye High Blood Pressure :)

2»

Replies

• SabrinaJL
    SabrinaJL Posts: 1,579 Member
    Congrats! I know what a great feeling that is because getting off the blood pressure medication was my main reason for starting this.
  • theycallyoumister
    theycallyoumister Posts: 222 Member
    I just replied to the NSV thread...today my blood pressure checked out normal when my doctor measured it. So what's the big deal? It's pretty much the 1st time in my whole adult life. So congrats to you and I believe that I know you you feel :smile: !
  • The_Finja
    The_Finja Posts: 38 Member
    It really is the best feeling, I was on 3 different blood pressure meds at 35, now my blood pressure is normal and I'm off all meds all together.
  • lovemitch125
    lovemitch125 Posts: 257 Member
    Congrats! I know what a great feeling that is because getting off the blood pressure medication was my main reason for starting this.

Same but I was also pre-diabetic because my father has type 2 diabetes. Idk if I still am or if I need to lose all of the weight to be out of that range?
  • lovemitch125
    lovemitch125 Posts: 257 Member
    I just replied to the NSV thread...today my blood pressure checked out normal when my doctor measured it. So what's the big deal? It's pretty much the 1st time in my whole adult life. So congrats to you and I believe that I know you you feel :smile: !

I know, best feeling everr! :bigsmile:
  • Riiseli
    Riiseli Posts: 18 Member
    Congrats!!!
    Yes, I hope mine is permanent. Have a doctors appt in a few months, so we'll see. Good luck!
    If you can, check your BP at home before this appointment. It's possible to have so called white coat hypertension, which will result in whacky numbers at the doctors even though your pressure is ok, when you're all chill at home.
  • redraidergirl2009
    redraidergirl2009 Posts: 2,560 Member
    That's great! I hope mine goes down when I lose more weight so I can at least cut my meds down if not go off them completely
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!