Hi guys :)

Options
Just started today, loving it. Planning on coupling this with the insanity workout that I also started today! Please add me if you would like to, support would be greatly appreciated!

Natalie

Ps. 5ft 3, 208lbs... I have a long way to go!

Replies

• kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    well insanity is pretty fun and yea u dont look 208 lbs btw you can add me if you want lookin gto be supportive to people while getting support
    Just started today, loving it. Planning on coupling this with the insanity workout that I also started today! Please add me if you would like to, support would be greatly appreciated!

Natalie

Ps. 5ft 3, 208lbs... I have a long way to go!
  • nat_urally
    Options
    I really enjoyed it, surprised me, it was hard work, but it will be worth it!
    And thankyou, I seem to carry it in the middle! Nobody believes me when I tell them how much I weigh... Perhaps my feet are made of lead?? Haha.
    Thank you, I shall add you :)

Natalie.
  • jorgele
    jorgele Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey Natalie, welcome. I'm currently doing a p90x/insanity hybrid workout. Feel free to add me. I log everyday, and i'm pretty close to my goal. Good luck with insanity, and reaching your goal!
  • kliermann
    Options
    ha no problem and i only gain fat in my neck and belly need to lose it!
    And thankyou, I seem to carry it in the middle! Nobody believes me when I tell them how much I weigh... Perhaps my feet are made of lead?? Haha.

Natalie.
  • nat_urally
    Options
    Congrats on being close to your goal! I will definitely do that, it's good to see I'm not the only one crazy enough to try it!
  • nat_urally
    Options
    It's strange the places we hold fat! If I could put all mine in my *kitten* if be more than happy haha!

Natalie.
  • keely1998
    keely1998 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    feel free 2 add me im n the same boat as u r 203pounds 5'1
  • nat_urally
    Options
    You're practically my weight twin! Give a pound/inch or two!
    feel free 2 add me im n the same boat as u r 203pounds 5'1
  • sarahkalt88
    sarahkalt88 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I started just where you were back in November! At 5'3" I was 206! I've only lost 10lbs technically but I've lost almost 25 inches, and replaced almost 10lbs of fat with 10lbs of muscle! I havent tried insanity, would love to know how it works for you!
  • nat_urally
    Options
    WOW! That's amazing... Massive well done! There is hope for me then! What kind of exercise and plans are you using?
    I started just where you were back in November! At 5'3" I was 206! I've only lost 10lbs technically but I've lost almost 25 inches, and replaced almost 10lbs of fat with 10lbs of muscle! I havent tried insanity, would love to know how it works for you!
  • kliermann
    Options
    ha my wife said the same thing IDK about that though when I last got in shape and became a gym addict and hurt myself i realised i got a HUGE *kitten* so i gues im glad i got fatish and lost all the muscle in my buns because wow i gained about almost 4 inchs on my but no joke (squates)
    It's strange the places we hold fat! If I could put all mine in my *kitten* if be more than happy haha!

Natalie.
  • TheBigDog923
    Options
    You've got this. Feel free to add me.
  • nat_urally
    Options
    Haha, I should hit the squats then... For a fat chick I have a crazy small *kitten*! 4 inches is crazy... If men could be bootylicious...!
    ha my wife said the same thing IDK about that though when I last got in shape and became a gym addict and hurt myself i realised i got a HUGE *kitten* so i gues im glad i got fatish and lost all the muscle in my buns because wow i gained about almost 4 inchs on my but no joke (squates)

Natalie.
  • kliermann
    Options
    Ha as a guy it freaked me out never looked at my *kitten* as i was hittin the gym then one day going to a formal dinner i was looking for lint and was like OMG My *kitten* is huge!!!!! lol it was scary i called my roomate in who obviously made it worse like WTF how did that happen better mind what pants u buy!!! lol point of the story i didnt like havin a fat booty
  • nat_urally
    Options
    Hahaha. I laughed far too much at that! Poor you. Could have taken to wearing a kilt until it subsided!? Bless. Least it's minimised a bit now... You're living proof that squats work!
    Ha as a guy it freaked me out never looked at my *kitten* as i was hittin the gym then one day going to a formal dinner i was looking for lint and was like OMG My *kitten* is huge!!!!! lol it was scary i called my roomate in who obviously made it worse like WTF how did that happen better mind what pants u buy!!! lol point of the story i didnt like havin a fat booty
  • kliermann
    Options
    yea and i did wear a kilt for special occations haha but they do work they work too well i did em with weight though and up'd the weight a lot haha so that might be why ik women that do it with no weight and a lot of reps and there buts get smaller so keep that in mind
  • nat_urally
    Options
    Yeah I'm sure men's and women's muscles work differently. I'm not sure my bum could get any smaller, enless I was skeletal... And that's never going to happen! On the plus side, it's never likely to sag! Haha.
    yea and i did wear a kilt for special occations haha but they do work they work too well i did em with weight though and up'd the weight a lot haha so that might be why ik women that do it with no weight and a lot of reps and there buts get smaller so keep that in mind
  • kliermann
    Options
    haha as long as you keep muscle in it it wont sag its not like other things :P but u can work pretty much everything so nothing sags hmmm... lol
  • nat_urally
    Options
    I've worked in a care home, I'm all too aware that nothing is safe from sagging! Certain things should never be allowed to do that! Men have it easier! Haha.
    haha as long as you keep muscle in it it wont sag its not like other things :P but u can work pretty much everything so nothing sags hmmm... lol
  • kliermann
    Options
    hahaha that we do for means of sagging but we can have boobs to so its a 2 way street :P i got fat after hurtin myself so NO ONE is safe cause if u look at my pics i was once pretty big and i dont mean fat haha