Replies

• proudmommy1003
    proudmommy1003 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Awesome results. Congrats
  • priesterse
    priesterse Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Here is my P90x results and I am so excited.
    I started in January and finished April 7th. I lost 12 pds and 33plus inches overall. This was not easy...it took alot to push myself on a daily basis. I also had to make a committment to get up at 5am to get my workout done. I didn't trust myself to do it in the evenings after a long day until I was disciplined. Bumps in the road included figuring out my nutrition. One day I ate too much, one day I wouldn't eat enough and it almost seemed like I wasnt getting results. But everytime I compared my photos I was pleased. I tell anyone this can be done with committment. If you want it bad enough it will happen.
    Now onto a bigger challenge.... Insanity here I come!!!! April 15th cannot come fast enough. My group of warriors and I are going to kill this challenge. Summer will not be ready for us!

10d910ef-1d5d-49a5-bf7a-a994849207e6.jpg

521715_10200932105007650_136253093_n.jpg

Congrats! Awesome results. I'm beginning a second round of Insanity on the 15th. Are you in a group/challenge on MFP?
  • ontheskinnyroad
    ontheskinnyroad Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    OMG Diva you have done an amzing job!!!
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    You look great! I am in week 6 of Classic P90x after tomorrow! Good job!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow!! VERY inspirational!! Thanks!
  • CG419
    CG419 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the results and success!!! You are definitely doing it!!! Keep up the great work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!