Best Sports Bras for Large Breasts

Options

Replies

• weffie11
    weffie11 Posts: 91
    Options
    Shock Absorber!! They also do specific running bras as well as high impact sports. The running bras are a much snugger fit, with less stretch in the material. I've tried others but come back to them!
  • TheWiseCat
    TheWiseCat Posts: 297
    Options
    My hands.
    They hold everything firmly in place regardless of movement or speed, are flexible and whisk moisture away for a cooling effect.

On a serious note, a friend of mine who is very well endowed swears by wearing two sports bras. One over top of the other. She says it makes a world of difference.

I would expect nothing less from you. 2nd offer in 2 minutes. :heart:

Second offer?! I rescind my offer. I refuse to be a hack.
  • EngiAli
    EngiAli Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I like the Under Armout High Impact one that comes in Band and cup sizes.
  • mammakisses
    mammakisses Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I use Ennel, it's the only one that I found that gives me the support I need.
  • 1980karen
    1980karen Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    i always wear shock absorber running bras and think there great. i feel really sopportive and have minimal bounce in them! the only bad thing is theres no seperation between boobs and get really sweaty!! i have been told to try panache sports bra so this will be my next purchase (always like reccommended) but at £35 each will be waiting until payday :-(
  • OneDimSim
    OneDimSim Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Moving Comfort Juno or Maia - you didn't mention band size?

http://www.movingcomfort.com/DD/sportsbras-DD,default,sc.html

I am a personally a big fan of the Fiona - but my girls are not quite as large - i currently wear the 36D in this bra to hold the girls tight - (In reg bras i do the 36DD)
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Moving Comfort Juno - you didn't mention band size?

http://www.movingcomfort.com/DD/sportsbras-DD,default,sc.html

I am a personally a big fan of the Fiona - but my girls are not quite as large - i currently wear the 36D (In reg bras i do the 36DD)

Band size is either 34 or 36 so they are even harder to find.
  • Hannah7783
    Hannah7783 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I am a 36G and a runner! The best bra for me by a mile is the Shock Absorber D+ Max sports bra. Slight uniboob but keeps these bad boys where they should be!!
  • usflygirl55
    usflygirl55 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    If you don't mind under wire, I have found Elomi's Energize to be FANTASTIC. They go up to a N cup for those that truly have large breasts. I am still in search of one without under wire the Panache are good however I believe they stop at G cup and the cups run a little on the small side. Getting fitted at a professional store was the best thing I ever did. Still, it is very hard to find even a decent bra in the very large cup size.
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I have a marks and Spencer's sports bra which is great.
  • xtonson
    xtonson Posts: 6
    Options
    I am a 36DDD (thanks to nursing :/), and I wear Victoria's Secret sports bras in a 38DD. Absolutely amazing! I don't even want to think about how much money I spent trying to find one that was supportive enough.

I second the VSX sports bras, especially the maximum support ones. I recently purchased the Pro Sport one from VSX for my 5k training and it's one of the best fitness purchases I've made. These 36D babies do not move. I can't recommend that entire line enough, way to go VS!
  • bluenoserinbc
    Options
    Lululemon Tata tamer by far my favorite! Not squished, comfy and wicking material. Lululemon.com
  • yokumsm
    yokumsm Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I have an Enell which is just too constricting for me although it does hold tight for running. I love my Moving Comfort Maia but did have to size down one cup size (DD from usual E). I just ordered a Panache today after reading reviews on Amazon and can't wait to try it out on a run. I was looking for a racerback and the Panache has a hook to convert to racerback. If it doesn't work, I will order another Maia.
  • maegmez
    maegmez Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Shock absorber N109! I'm only a 38dd but I barely move in that thing.
  • Nimadi486
    Nimadi486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    The only luck I've really had is to go a size down and then wear 2 sports bras. It makes all the difference. I also only wear the ones that hook in the back so you can adjust the strap and make sure that it's good and tight.
  • kim2walker
    kim2walker Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    thanks for info
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    Thanks everyone, this is helpful! I appreciate it. ;)
  • akadrea
    akadrea Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My favorite is the Panache Sport bra - When I hook the back together to make it like a racer back, those puppies aren't moving!
  • emblu
    emblu Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    shock absorber, i've had loads but they always do the job (fluctuating weight n getting them ripped a few times in games means i get through them a bit lol) n always go for the high impact ones too. ya gotta ban the bounce hunni xxx
  • SCrompton
    SCrompton Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'm a 34J and I got my sports bra from Change. Not sure if this store is everywhere but they have it here in Ontario and they carry extreme sizes (small backs and large cups, large backs and small cups etc). Mine fits quite well and it's adjustable to fit even better. There are thick velcro adjustable straps and the back hooks up like a regular bra with a 3 level 3 connector peice.
    I love it!