Insanity! Monday April 15! Anyone with me?

Options

Replies

• Alma_Mama
    Alma_Mama Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey guys - i'm in with ya'll. This will be my second attempt - i made it about 2 weeks in and my house caught the plague. I'm starting today - going to make it the entire 60 days! I'm doing it with a co-worker of mine - so i really need to stay on top of it. I am pushing water today and will let you know how my fit test went! GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Okay, this is what I needed! I bought insanity a few weeks ago and due to having strep, then going on vacation, then getting severe sinus problems, I haven't started yet. I wanted to start today but didn't know if I was going to --- then I came across this thread! Please add me too! I'll start tonight but I need some friends to keep me going!! :glasses: (and I'll do what I can to motivate too!)
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Question for those who have already done it today or have done it before --- do you just do the fit test on the first day or do the fit test and a workout?
  • Akrion
    Akrion Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I just did the fit test and was so motivated that I didn't want to stop.

So I found one of Shaun T's hip hop abs videos and danced along. Turns out I burned 300 calories in those 35 minutes... :bigsmile:
  • nenezina
    nenezina Posts: 1
    Options
    I did the first fit test today ... day 1.
  • Shelby1582
    Shelby1582 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Was deciding if I wanted to do Insanity or 30 day shred when I got off work, I'll join you and shaun T!
  • cjcochrane1
    cjcochrane1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I managed about 6 weeks of it previously before I got bored and lost interest. However I never really had anyone to buddy with so to speak and its always easier if you have someone to compete with. Its a great programme albeit a bit repetitive but im up for it and ready to give it a go.

Lets smash it..
  • tnwamkpa
    tnwamkpa Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm in as well. This will be my second round of Insanity. Finished the first round right before the holidays and, well... you can probably guess what happened after that. :) I was looking for a group to help keep me movitivated because personally found Month 1 a little boring and hard to stick with doing it alone!
  • kimberleek28
    kimberleek28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just did the first fit test for the first time today. A little unsure if I can keep up, but hopefully you guys can motivate me! I'm not using a HRM, just a fitbit. Trying to decide how accurate my calorie burn will be for this. Looking forward to hearing your tips, please add me to the group!
  • kennethleftwich
    kennethleftwich Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Me and my wife are about to do the fit test now!
  • khayashi80
    khayashi80 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wish I could afford it :(
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    Started today myself!
  • kennethleftwich
    kennethleftwich Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can download it search insanity torrent , comes with all DVDs and PDFs of the nutrition guide and exercise guides
  • nomayo
    nomayo Posts: 228
    Options
    I started today too, I did the fit test and I'm looking forward for tomorrow. It's my first time doing Insanity, let's see how I do in my next fit test.
  • fitnessfreddie
    fitnessfreddie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I will be starting my fit test in about 12 hours.
  • atuchon
    atuchon Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    I just did day one this morning! I skipped the fir test because I did it not too long ago but never started. I'd love to join!
  • RyanJK85
    RyanJK85 Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    day 2 in the books...woke up sore, but loved it!
  • laya65
    laya65 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I tried doing this but it was hard! and it seems like now matter how much I rub I can't loose the lbs, but my pants are falling off me.
  • tracyanna
    tracyanna Posts: 20
    Options
    Count me in too. I did my fit test Monday and the first workout today. There were a few curse words and a few extra mini breaks. I am feeling it if I sit for any period of time and then stand up and walk. Is anyone else doing this in the early morning like me? With two little ones there is too much going on in the evenings now so I am having to fight not being a morning person.

I am also trying to follow the meal plan for the most part with the 5 mini meals a day with a few modifications. I also started shakeology as well - LOVE the stuff! My kids beg for a sample each morning too. :-)
  • mlaz81
    mlaz81 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'm on week 2...I love it! It's hard, but I've already lost 2 lbs, and broken my 4 month plateau. I've got one other person on my friends list on the same week as me, and it's so motivating to see her doing the same workouts every day. Good luck to everyone!