I weigh what?!

Options
So this morning I weighed myself. I was 124 at my last weigh in and would have been happy with 123. I got in the digital scale and it said 120. I knew the scale had to be wrong so I weighed myself on one of the manual ones and it said the same thing. I still couldn't believe it so I weighed myself one more time on the digital scale and it was still 120.0!! Needless to say I was very surprised and happy. After that, I had an amazing run and felt good! Total weight loss is 17 pounds, total MFP weight loss is 7!! Goodbye freshman 15!! Thanks everyone for the encouragement and support. Y'all are the best!

Replies

• anij67
    anij67 Posts: 21
    Options
    WOW! That's great! Can't wait till I'm shocked like that on the scale!!
  • SarahEllis28
    Options
    Great Job Molly!!!
  • diet45
    diet45 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Great job!!
  • leensmet
    leensmet Posts: 3
    Options
    Well done!!!
  • wendytobin
    wendytobin Posts: 208
    Options
    isnt it so good when you think its only going to be a small loss, and then you are shocked with a large loss, i know how you feel in having to check it 3 times and especially on different scales.

well done
  • Herewego
    Herewego Posts: 49
    Options
    Well done! How amazing, we always doubt our scales when they show how good we have been.

HWG :happy:
  • Malakaiess
    Malakaiess Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well Done you.. wish my scales did that. I use the wii fit and there never nice to me ;O)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!