Hi guys :)

Options
2»

Replies

• nat_urally
    Options
    True... I've seen moobs that make even me feel inferior! How did you injure yourself? Yeah I can see you were quite muscly, I had a friend who did exactly the same. Very muscly, then ripped muscles and lost them all, now he's "squidgy" as he calls it!
    hahaha that we do for means of sagging but we can have boobs to so its a 2 way street :P i got fat after hurtin myself so NO ONE is safe cause if u look at my pics i was once pretty big and i dont mean fat haha
  • melisrowe1994
    Options
    Good luck! ive started today too, on that slim fast diet. Hoping to drop a couple of stone in 3 months!
    Fingers crossed!
  • kliermann
    kliermann Posts: 514
    Options
    Ha i was really pushing myself 2-3 times a day in the gym when i was about done with my deployment and i pushed to hard on my bi's and tore my right bicep. then it was healing i was running more hurt my knee and now im still in a leg brace because a new dignosis i cant spell hah but ontop of that i was chopping wood over the weekend and chopped part of my thumb off so im just all kinds of broken now so im gettin motivation from here to keep my diet on track cause i have never been good at dieting but im pumped after being here today
  • kliermann
    Options
    good luck i have a friend that tried that and it didnt curve her hunger so she had to eat more calories because the slim fasts were not hlping keep her full but ik that theirs people that it works for so i wish u the best of luck
    Good luck! ive started today too, on that slim fast diet. Hoping to drop a couple of stone in 3 months!
    Fingers crossed!
  • nat_urally
    Options
    Ouch! Poor you. Maybe not worry too much about getting into shape again then, and concentrate on keeping your limbs intact! Haha. It's good what these forums do for motivation! I feel really good about everything after having a read through. I just hope I stick with it, like you I'm a terrible dieter!
    Ha i was really pushing myself 2-3 times a day in the gym when i was about done with my deployment and i pushed to hard on my bi's and tore my right bicep. then it was healing i was running more hurt my knee and now im still in a leg brace because a new dignosis i cant spell hah but ontop of that i was chopping wood over the weekend and chopped part of my thumb off so im just all kinds of broken now so im gettin motivation from here to keep my diet on track cause i have never been good at dieting but im pumped after being here today
  • kliermann
    Options
    Ha well thats true and dont worry we got This!!!!
  • nat_urally
    Options
    Good luck to you too! I have tried slim fast, and it did work, unfortunately I couldn't sustain it... I just craved real food! Btw if you blend the milkshake with fruit (banana in the banana milkshake etc) they taste amazing! Hope it works for you :)
    Fingers crossed!
  • nat_urally
    Options
    That we do! Tomorrow is a new day... Bring it on!
    Ha well thats true and dont worry we got This!!!!
  • kliermann
    Options
    ha ha now whats there to talk about :S
  • nat_urally
    Options
    The day after that? Haha.
    ha ha now whats there to talk about :S