Looking for Mommy friends.

Options
Hello,
I have been on MFP for a while but most of my friends have stopped using the site. I am a 27 year old mother of 2. I am looking to loose about 25 more pounds. I am looking for people to add me who are in a similar boat as I am. Add me. :smile:

Replies

• singlenewmom
    Options
    I have a 7 month old daughter and try to use mfp daily :) feel free to add me!
  • mein2007
    mein2007 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I am new here. I am 24. I have two children ages 2 and 5. :) I wouldn't mind other mommy friends.
  • fitdita
    fitdita Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi! I am a mommy to one three year old little girl and I log every day for about a year now and have about 40 more pounds to lose. Go ahead and add me!
  • angiebemc
    Options
    Hello
    I have two boys aged 8 and 13. I am new to the site and need to loose quite a bit feel free to addd me
    Angie
  • karagreeves
    karagreeves Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    hiya. I am a 28 year old student, mother of two ( aged 5 and 3), and I have about another 28 to 30lb to get rid of. Feel free to add me as a friend xxx
  • sleepingtodream
    sleepingtodream Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    I'm new here and just getting getting the hang of this...but I'm also a Mom of 2. I'm 28 and would be happy to offer you some support!:) Feel free to add me!
  • CactusF1ower
    CactusF1ower Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I'm a mom to a 4 month old, and log daily. We can support each other. Feel free to add me.
  • d0nodon
    d0nodon Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm a mommy to a 3 yr old princess :) I've been logging for 228 days in a row now, add me if you'd like :smile:
  • topazlacee
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 27 and the mother of a 2 1/2 old :) I'm looking to lose another 67 lbs so I'll be using this for a while, lol. I added you, good luck with your journey!
  • RunFarLiveHappy
    RunFarLiveHappy Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Nicholette, I'm a married full time SAHM to an almost 2 1/2 year old. I have 20-40 more pounds that I'd like to lose. I am on every day, I workout 6 days per week. Add me!
  • MissyBenj
    MissyBenj Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 and a 3 year old, and I'm on here daily. Add me :)
  • Snow__White
    Snow__White Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    mee im a Mommy:flowerforyou:
  • nicoleashley_24
    nicoleashley_24 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I'm a 26 year old mom! Feel free to add me :D
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,811 Member
    Options
    Hi, Im 25, mom of 3 boys, I only have 5ish pounds left to lose but alot of toning, add me if you like
  • kipkemboi
    kipkemboi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a 3 year old son (he turns 3 April 29th) please feel free to add me. It is always nice to have friends that are moms too and that are going threw or have gone threw the same things, good and bad.
  • lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    hi there, i have a 9 month old trying to loose 10 pounds or so also wanna build some muscle tooo.... feel free to add me ,
  • kristynchantalle
    Options
    27 year old mom of two boys, 5 years old and 5 months old! Just started using MFP, my sis has lost almost 50 Lbs, wouldn't mind some fellow mommy friends who are looking to shed a few and get healthy!
  • kristynchantalle
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING! I saw your post and noticed your success so far! WOW! A real inspiration!!! Congrats it must feel amazing! Good for you :)

This was meant for Lilbeemommy, still working out this site. (newbie)
  • Mzgarcia10
    Mzgarcia10 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, mommy of two as well and always up for a support group. :-) sending a request now. Anyone else looking for active MFP friends, feel free to add me.
  • donski1980
    donski1980 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone,

I have recently returned to MFP after having my 2nd child in Jan so some friend adds would be nice. I'm hoping to lose at least 24lb.
    We can do it ladies :-) x x