Hello Everyone

Options
So as of last night I have officially decided to take back control of my body. Over the past year or 2 I have gained 40 lbs. This epiphany happened due to friends posting pictures on FB of my 29th birthday 2 weeks ago..... I was completely mortified and cried. I wanted to contact all my friends and beg them to take them down. Instead I reached out to my BFF and screamed HELP!!!

She is extremely involved in being healthy conscience with dieting and working out. She has vowed to help me knock off the weight. She also informed me of this website. I am excited to start my journey not only in losing weight, but also rediscovering who I am. Alcohol has always been a part of my social life, to the extent that I could not tell you what I like to do for fun if you asked. I am a single mother of one so I rarely have free time as it is, but when I have it, I now plan to be productive.

I would love to make many friends on here for support and for suggestions on what to do when bored.... A person can only workout so much.

Hope to talk to ya and Good Luck to all on your journey :)

Replies

• R3vel
    R3vel Posts: 5
    Options
    Hi

Feel free to add me. The more friends, the better the support.

Good luck

Andy
  • Mzgarcia10
    Mzgarcia10 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm also a single mom looking to loose 58lbs, so i get where you are coming from. I'm sending you a request now. My best advice, log everything, its am eye opener.