Just Made it to Onederland!

Options
13»

Replies

• Bettyeditor
    Bettyeditor Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    you go girl!! tell us what you did to get there.

It took me a long time to get here. I lost a few pounds here and there, but never really committed myself until last year. The biggest things that have helped me are moving more (going to the gym or doing something physical as often as I can) and trying to make better food decisions. I'm not perfect and I'll still sit down to something fried or a cake or something, but I'm doing it way less often. It is the little, better decisions you make that help a lot.

Good for you! By losing weight slowly, you are MUCH more likely to keep it off. And by making moderate tweaks and small improvements, you are also well-equipped for successful maintenance. Its so easy to fall into the trap of extreme food deprivation and radical exercise extremes out of impatience for fast results. But your sensible approach will give you the long-term success that eludes so many. KUDOS to you!
  • sdlatingrl76
    Options
    Super AWESOME!! Keep up the good work. I've been battling to get to ONEderland, but I always get stuck at 211. Been here for 2 weeks now. Any tips on how you did it, would be great. :)

PS....I work out 7 days a week and have been eating healthy.
  • moontenshi23
    moontenshi23 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Super AWESOME!! Keep up the good work. I've been battling to get to ONEderland, but I always get stuck at 211. Been here for 2 weeks now. Any tips on how you did it, would be great. :)

PS....I work out 7 days a week and have been eating healthy.

Are you getting enough water? How many calories are you eating a day? Do you eat back a good portion of your work out calories? I can't see your diary, but if you aren't eating enough calories it can stall your progress. Also, do you change up your work out routine? I know the body can get used to your work out if you do the same machines/routine every time.
  • NYAnnie33
    NYAnnie33 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • jeepinwelch
    jeepinwelch Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! You can really see the pretty bone structure in your face now. Stick with it and you will make your goal. I am hoping to join you soon. (I weigh in tomorrow so cross your fingers for me.)
  • sdlatingrl76
    Options
    Yes, definitely getting lots of water. I'm trying to eat more, but I barely make it over 1000 cal a day. I'll open up my diary for all to see. My work outs are different
    Monday: Zumba (gym)
    Tuesday: Jillian Michaels 30 day shred
    Wed: Kickboxing (gym)
    Thursday: Jillian Michael's again
    Friday: Body Combat (gym)
    Saturday & Sunday: Jiliian Michael's.
    I've also been doing the squat challenge. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but it's frustrating.

Thanks for your input. :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!