Looking for Low Carb Buddies!

Options
I'm off to a good start, but I'm looking for some LC friends to share recipes and support with. :flowerforyou:

~Sam

Replies

• Hi5jamaica
    Hi5jamaica Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    ??:ohwell:
  • Hi5jamaica
    Hi5jamaica Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • FluffyMae
    FluffyMae Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I try to stay kinda low carb. I try to keep it under 50g per day. I'm also doing gluten free.
  • 86_Ohms
    86_Ohms Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I try to keep mine around 100g per day (+/- 20g) to keep up with protein synthesis while lifting.

I don't log in weekends

Feel free to add me though
  • sunryse00
    sunryse00 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I try to stay at 20g.
  • BarrettBarrage
    Options
    I'm getting on track with my carbs...please feel free to add me
  • RedsGirl73
    RedsGirl73 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I've been a diabetic for years and lately my glucose levels are going crazy, My doctor says it's stress. I started mfp last thursday, and have added lots of lean protien to my diet. I would love some new low carb friends for support as I am a serious carboholic. Feel free to add me. Thanks.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    I keep mine at about 35-40g/day including fibre :) Feel free to add me!
  • Sarahwillow
    Sarahwillow Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!!! I went from eating a half loaf of bread a day to a few slices a month. Also cut out noodles and I have not had a potato in 7 months. Now if I can only get rid of those damn whole wheat saltines....I eat about 5 crackers a day. sigh I am not perfect and I won't claim to be :) but I feel so much better.
  • dielikedisco
    Options
    I try to keep mine at or below 20 per day. Feel free to add me!
  • lakermrb
    lakermrb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started the LCD described in The 4-Hour Body by Tim Ferriss. My daughter is getting married June 20 and my goal is to get down to 220 or less by then. Currently, I am 240, so at least 20 pounds of fat must go.

I would love to share food and exercise info with you. Currently, I am working to create a set of meals that I can eat regularly.

So far, I am eating cottage cheese, grapefruit, and a few organic spicy hot corn chips. I know the chips are not on the diet, but I need some crunch with my cottage cheese. Two eggs for breakfast with split pea and ham soup, though I am looking for an alternative to the soup. Dinner varies, so far. I am looking to develop a series of LCD meals that I can rotate for dinner.

What are you currently doing?