Calling All Ladies With Sleeves... of the Tattooed Variety

Options
2»

Replies

• lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I want a half sleeve too! I'm having trouble deciding what I want (I want sooo many things) and how to design it. I love looking at other people's ink!

I currently have just a small tattoo on my back shoulder blade. Just a Mickey Mouse silhouette outline. For my grandmother. I love it and now I want more for me!
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I don't have a sleeve, but I do have 7 tattoos, including my left wrist and entire right forearm. I'm currently having my artist come up with a partial sleeve for my left arm. I don't have any pictures at the time. sorry.

Did you get it before or after your weightloss... or during for that matter?
    I've gotten tattoos at lots of different weights, and the only problem I've had so far is when I was pregnant and one stretched, but had it touched up later. but I would not get a sleeve if you're planning on losing or gaining weight.

Did you get it before or after your wedding?
    don't believe in marriage

What has the response from people in your workplace been like?
    my current profession is not what I'm in school for; it's very common place for my current profession, but I'm unsure how how they will be accepted in my future work environment(s).

What do your children think of it?
    my daughter loves all of my tattoos

What do men or women think of it?
    I get lots of compliments
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    th_903845_480042398734179_1310061814_o1_zps2fb290eb.jpg

New as of Saturday afternoon. This was my reward for breaking 200

Why can't I get the photo to work??
  • icimani
    icimani Posts: 1,454 Member
    Options
    What do you plan on doing for a living? And will the tattoo affect those plans?
    If you're looking to go corporate then I wouldn't advise getting one that will be visible if you're wearing short sleeves or a dress/skirt.

How will you feel about that sleeve when you're 50-60 years old, or older? Especially if you're going for a whole sleeve, it's not like you'll be able to get rid of it easily if you decide you don't want it anymore.

I love the look of a well-done tattoo, even tho I've never had the guts to get one myself. Just think seriously before you go for it.
  • maiaroman18
    maiaroman18 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options

Can't get them to work. For the second link you just needed to put the img's at the beginning and end of the link in lowercase.
  • shutupandlift13
    shutupandlift13 Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    MORE PICTURES PLEASE!

I WANT TO SEE THESE BAD *kitten* SLEEVES!
  • doodles21224
    doodles21224 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I don't have a sleeve but I do have a few tats. The biggest is one I got it in honor of my Mom's struggle with breast cancer, she was able to see it before she passed away. I get a lot of compliments on it and my granddaughter, age 2 1/5 loves it. It is a frog holding a heart with a pink ribbon. I got it before the weight lose and hopefully it won't change too much as I continue my weight lose journey.