Best chicken sausage

Options
TammyVieu
TammyVieu Posts: 121 Member
I have never tried chicken sausage and want to buy some. What is the best brand/flavor that you have found? Please nothing exotic please, I live in a rural area in KY I need something I will be able to find here.

Replies

• dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    If you have a Costco near you, they carry AmyLu Chicken Sausage. They're tasty, albeit high in sodium. But then again most sausage is.
  • HIITMe
    HIITMe Posts: 921 Member
    Options
    I just purchased this a few days ago...havnt tried it yet but its Wegman's brand Chicken breakfast sausage w/sage

Nutrition Facts

Edit

Wegmans - Chicken Breakfast Sausage With Sage

Servings:1 link 1 container (7 links ea.)

Calories

Sodium

200 mg

Total Fat

1 g

Potassium

0 mg

Saturated

0 g

Total Carbs

0 g

Polyunsaturated

0 g

Dietary Fiber

0 g

Monounsaturated

0 g

Sugars

0 g

Trans

0 g

Protein

5 g

Cholesterol

20 mg

Vitamin A

0%

Calcium

0%

Vitamin C

2%

Iron

2%

*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
  • McCelmer
    McCelmer Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I think most grocery stores sell Al Fresco chicken sausage. My fave is the jalapeno:

http://www.alfrescoallnatural.com/FlavorDetails.aspx?ID=9780
  • Gramps251
    Gramps251 Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's has a few of their own brand. I like the ones with peppers and the ones with sun dried tomatos the most but you might feel differently about them.
  • Isernio's Sausage has a variety of all-natural chicken sausages that are high in protein, low in fat, and full of flavor. Isernio's uses only whole muscle (no fillers or by-products), is skinless, and 95% lean. There are a variety of flavors and they come in breakfast links, dinner links, and bulk. Distribution is growing every day and the products are available from the east coast to the west coast! Check out isernio.com for all products and nutritional information.
  • outdoorsygal86
    outdoorsygal86 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have tried many different types of chicken sausage and by far my favorite is Al Fresco. Every flavor they make is delicious.
  • lilxocrush
    Options
    I like Trader Joe's Sweet Sweet Italian style chicken sausage. So good!