Amazingggg coffee?

Options
bbygirlx
bbygirlx Posts: 12
I need an amazing coffee recipe please. I'm in love with coffee!

Replies

• bonnie_w
    bonnie_w Posts: 22
    Options
    bump me too
  • ecall2014
    Options
    Honestly, my favorite coffee is a cold brew from a French press (especially in the summer!). You have to have very coarsely ground beans, then you put about 3 tablespoons into the bottom of the press & fill with cold water (tap or filtered, doesn't matter). Make sure to get all the beans wet, they'll float to the top. Then you put it in the fridge overnight, in the am, press the coffee and you have delicious cold coffee all ready to go. No ice that will water it down, and it's so easy to drink. I add maybe a tablespoon of 1% milk but most of the time I drink it black. I know it's not really a recipe but it's still delicious :)
  • EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I cold brew my coffee the same way the pioneer woman does. (thepioneerwoman.com) and then I usually had ice, 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk, 1 tbsp. sugar free caramel syrup, and splenda to taste. Sometimes I'll add a small squirt of chocolate syrup too. Way less than going to Starbucks for a Caramel Macchiato (my favorite!). My version comes out to about 30-70 calories.
  • jazzcat55
    jazzcat55 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm not one for fancy coffee, but I do like a latte once in a GREAT while. My brother bought me one of these coffee whip gadgets at Ikea. Put a little half and half or milk in the bottom of your coffee cup and whiz it until it's all foamy. Then add your coffee and whatever sweetener and/or flavorings you like. YUM! It tastes like a latte from a fancy coffee place.

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/10076320/
  • cacleghorn
    cacleghorn Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I don't sweeten my coffee at home. I sometimes brew it with lavender, and sometimes I add cocoa powder. Neither are amazingggg, haha, but especially the cocoa powder is darn good.

If I had one of the at-home milk foamers, I would make lattes all the time, haha. Unsweetened, unflavored soy lattes are just perfect: bitter but not.
  • Nutella91
    Nutella91 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    espresso. or cafe macchiato. how European of me :)
    btw i think that putting that American crazy pumpkin pie or caramel creamers to a good coffee is a crime.
  • MTGirl4Life
    MTGirl4Life Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Bumping to get some ideas, too. Thank you for posting the question.
  • EvilDollee
    EvilDollee Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Vietnamese coffee, french press style coffee sweetened with condensed milk.