Remind yourself, please.

Options
Please remind yourself how special you are. Whether your smart, beautiful, strong, loved, sweet, joyful, funny, fun, ect. We all deserved to be loved. If you can't love yourself and respect yourself, no one else will. If you constantly complain about how much you hate yourself, no one will love you like you need to be loved. Whether you're 80 pounds or 600 pounds, please remind yourself. Sometimes we forget to do so & become so weak and defeated.

You're all beautiful regardless of your weight, stretchmarks, ect. <3

Replies

• pingalls
    pingalls Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    :smile:
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Please remind yourself how special you are. Whether your smart, beautiful, strong, loved, sweet, joyful, funny, fun, ect. We all deserved to be loved. If you can't love yourself and respect yourself, no one else will. If you constantly complain about how much you hate yourself, no one will love you like you need to be loved. Whether you're 80 pounds or 600 pounds, please remind yourself. Sometimes we forget to do so & become so weak and defeated.

Someone today told me that I am ugly, inside and out. :( Is this true?
  • ChangingLifestyles
    Options

Someone today told me that I am ugly, inside and out. :( Is this true?

I've never met you before, so there's no way in knowing if you're ugly on the inside but on the outside? No! Like I said, everyones beautiful regardless.
  • MooseAtoZ
    MooseAtoZ Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanxz for this! Everyone--even we big, burly teddy bears--need to be reminded once in a while.
  • Hearts_2015
    Hearts_2015 Posts: 12,031 Member
    Options
    bump