I need friends for support :)

Options
Hi guys,

After a long time away from MFP, I have come back and am looking for friends to support me on my long haul weight loss journey. I have had lots of ups and downs in the past couple of years and now I want to focus on losing weight.

I can suffer with lack of motivation. So here is a genuine shout out request to anyone who will be willing to help me through this weight loss journey and vice versa.

From the UK, warmest of hugs...and good luck to everyone on their lifestyle changes :) x

Replies

• gettinfitaus
    gettinfitaus Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I am looking for support as well so maybe we can prop up each other! I am trying to reform the habit of logging everything in order to break a plateau.
  • yoscarlino
    yoscarlino Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    sent you a friend request. Welcome back.
  • connieposch
    Options
    Hope we can help each other...I so struggle too! Maybe we can get each other to walk more each day...I don't know how others can get moving...I try but want to stop after 15 min. Let's do this!!
  • krc99080
    krc99080 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been doing this for about 2 months now and it's been going good so far. I wish you luck on this journey.

37422413.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • lisanume
    lisanume Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! I have been fighting sickness and broken bones.... now I have been back full force since January!!
    we can motivate each other!! :bigsmile:
  • margritzmj
    Options
    I would love to encourage someone with their weight loss journey! :smile: I finally topped the scale last November and I knew it was time to do something about it. I joined a gym and now I wonder why I waited so long! It is definately a part of my life now. I would always quit because I didn't see any results. But if you stick with it- your body will respond! It takes time. So, enjoy the journey! Use this for motivation- if you don't exercise then you don't get to watch your favorite program in the evening! I would encourage you to exercise first thing in the morning! :wink:
  • mrsmuffin
    mrsmuffin Posts: 22
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • kiera226
    kiera226 Posts: 1
    Options
    I need friends too, we can help and encourage each other
  • 20More
    20More Posts: 45
    Options
    Welcome back. I am kind of starting over after minor surgery. I always kept checkingin every once in a while but now I am newly focused. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Nataleewebb
    Nataleewebb Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good for you for coming back. We all need support!!
  • WillieMN
    WillieMN Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm back and forth and just looking for positive support that's more than a comment of "way to go" or "keep at it."
    Friends who take the time to get to know other pals and really help out. I have issues tracking my food regularly as it causes me anxiety but I've been consistent on tracking workouts. I even make notes of what my workout was rather then just minutes, so I can go back and review. I'm seeing improvement but still a work in progress.

Would be great to find some others who really want to reach our goals together.
  • lisaturco80
    Options
    Hi! I struggle too. Feel free to message me and vent or reach out for support anytime! Lisa
  • sarahcline7
    sarahcline7 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me:).
  • Blumoonchild
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am new and could use the support too. We can help each other.
  • angiemo80
    Options
    Hi! Sent you a request. :) I have been on here for about 2 1/2 months and would love friends to support my journey.
  • spaghetti93
    spaghetti93 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me. I would love to see some more faces on my news feed!
  • tonytoo
    tonytoo Posts: 307
    Options
    Always happy to have a new friend! Add me if you'd like.
  • salsabeanmimi
    Options
    Hi,
    Please feel free to add me too. Good luck everyone.