what pre workout do you use?

Options
djames92
djames92 Posts: 990 Member
i use c4 but its expensive and i was looking for a cheaper but still good product

Replies

• djames92
    Options
    anyone???
  • fitnessfreddie
    fitnessfreddie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I use 1MR, it has quite a bit more bite to it then C4, (I've used C4)
  • suzzann666
    suzzann666 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I use C4 as well...I love it. I've also used Assault...tastes like crap and I don't want all of the calories, though it works alright. I just got a bunch of samples of Alarm and it was terrible...like throw the rest in the garbage terrible! Are there any "supplement warehouses" close to you? They sell C4 for quite a bit cheaper than I've seen it at GNC and other vitamin/nutrition stores.
  • djames92
    Options
    I use C4 as well...I love it. I've also used Assault...tastes like crap and I don't want all of the calories, though it works alright. I just got a bunch of samples of Alarm and it was terrible...like throw the rest in the garbage terrible! Are there any "supplement warehouses" close to you? They sell C4 for quite a bit cheaper than I've seen it at GNC and other vitamin/nutrition stores.
    ill look it up and see if there are :) thank you
  • Darrell916
    Darrell916 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    se Nano Vapor and right now bodybuilding.com has buy one get one free
  • cedman1
    cedman1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Depends on the day but more than likely I pull CTD Labs Noxipro
  • jk262
    jk262 Posts: 1,598 Member
    Options
    I just started using hyper fx by bsn. I like the watermelon flavor but sometimes it doesn't dissolve all the way and that powder can have a real nasty taste, straight.
  • djames92
    Options
    Depends on the day but more than likely I pull CTD Labs Noxipro
    does that have DMAA in it?
  • debussyschild
    debussyschild Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    One More Rep (1MR) in Blue Raspberry. I use maybe half a scoop. Sometimes 3/4 of a scoop if I haven't already had a lot of coffee that day. I mix with 1 scoop Scivation Xtend Green Apple and 10 g glutamine. Works great! 1MR goes a long way, good buy, IMO.
  • KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn
    KeepCalmNGetyaSweatOn Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I use "White Flood" by Controlled Labs. It's creatine free (which I like because of water weight gain) but it has a ton of caffeine and a NO blend as well as beta alanine. It tastes good in comparison to others and provides a lot of energy but the crash is kind of bad. There are pro & cons to every product I guess.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • deemartin2
    deemartin2 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    bump
  • djames92
    Options
    se Nano Vapor and right now bodybuilding.com has buy one get one free
    80 scoops for 40 bucks cant afford not to!
  • jchenks
    jchenks Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I use Jack3D and REALLY like it. Maybe about 3/4 of a scoop into 3/4 oz. of water and chug it about 45 min prior to my work out.

I've used Geraniamo before from True Protein (True Nutrition) and can no longer find it (if anyone has an answer to that please let me know) that is why I went to Jack3D. I have also used 1MR before and used it a few times and gave it to my boyfriend. No matter what time I took it I was WIDE awake at night.
  • kcrhodes85
    kcrhodes85 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i use neurocore
  • mzootie
    mzootie Posts: 133
    Options
    I use Jack3d its cheap and really works for me
  • djames92
    Options
    I use Jack3d its cheap and really works for me
    i saw a news story about jack3d how it has some illegal ingredient thats dangerous in it called dmaa not sure how true all of it is but im gonna stay away from it
  • j75j75
    j75j75 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Magnum Opus
  • PeterRz
    PeterRz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I find that 5-10g creatine + 5g glutamin + protein works well. Just started jack3d, but don't think it's as effective as creatine.
  • Tysonlovesweights
    Tysonlovesweights Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    i used to use NO-xplode, before lifting, it gave me a super high energy and focus, plus the extra blood flow helped me a lot during recovery