1 mile NSV

Options
I'm very excited, I just managed to run my first full mile without stopping to take a breather or keeling over when I was done! I have never been able to do this, even when I was at my smallest weight a few years ago. :bigsmile:

Replies

• SophieA9083
    Options
    Well done! did you time it? I got excited when I ran for 10 minutes without stopping and I hit 11 minutes for a mile! I am not a runner :D
  • mattschwartz01
    mattschwartz01 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! That is awesome. Keep up the hard work.
  • terri0527
    terri0527 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is an awesome achievement!! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    HUGE!! Now just keep on doing that! Add more when you can. That's it! You're a runner!! :D
  • foxyninja398
    foxyninja398 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I did time it and I am still very slow. It took me 14 minutes, but I think I'll work on my endurance more before I worry about faster times. And after a quick minute walk I was able to keep going running again!
  • Flagirlof3
    Options
    Good for you! :)
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Way to go!
  • degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Nice!!! I remember that feeling! you will be running several miles in no time! :) and feeling great! Well done! :drinker:
  • 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! That is no small feat and a true inspiration KUDOS! :drinker:
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    that is a massive achievement..you will never ever forget your first complete mile. you deserve to feel awesome!
  • angiemo80
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! The first mile is the hardest! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!