Easy Ways to Lose Weight

Options
If you’re trying to drop a few pounds, don’t start off by trying to overhaul all your eating and exercise habit.You have

to try first some simple things you can do on daily basis also food and eating habit is also suppose to be controlled.

we will talk about all the thing like food , eating habits and exercise which will help us in loss weight and lets call

it vijay’s weight loss program.
I will explain to you about benefits of each and every thing we should do in our daily life

So lets begin with food

WATER:
Scientifically speaking, water is the basis of life, but beyond being essential to your very existence, water serves all

sorts of purposes that help you feel your absolute best.
Water boosts metabolism: Trying to lose weight? Drinking water can boost your body’s ability to burn fat. A study

published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism found that drinking water (about 17oz) increases

metabolic rate by 30 percent in healthy men and women. The boost occurred within 10 minutes but reached a maximum 30-40

minutes after drinking.
Studies also suggest that drinking one or two glasses of water before a meal can fill you up so you naturally eat less.
Water prevents headaches
Water boosts your brainpower

HONEY:
Experts recommend eating honey mixed with warm water every morning. This unique combination helps you digest the fat in

your body and aid the weight loss process.

Grapefruit:
Eating half a grapefruit before each meal or drinking a serving of the juice three times a day can help you drop the

pounds. The magic ingredient is the fruit’s photochemical and their effect of reducing insulin levels which stimulates

your body to convert calories into energy rather than storing as flabby .

Green tea:
green tea really has a multitude of health and well being benefits. And if you are into fitness it makes the perfect

pre-workout drink; it’s been found to increase endurance by as much as 24 per cent, allowing you to exercise longer and

burn more calories.

Salad:
Eating a low-calorie salad before your main meals can help you to lose weight and ensure you get recommended daily

intake of veggies

NOW we will talk about Exercise :

First of all easy exercises to start

STAND TALL:
Keep neck relaxed and gaze ahead-resist the urge to look at your feet-to keep spine aligned. Lift chest and lower

shoulders to avoid hunching, which can also strain the back

SQUARE OFF:
Hold elbows at sides, bent 90 degrees, with arms slightly forward, palms up. For smooth turns, it’s all in the wrists.

Rotate hands, not the entire arm, in small circles. Contracting shoulders, triceps and biceps throughout will help you

control your revolutions and sculpt arms

CUE YOUR CORE:
Engage ab muscles the entire time; a tight middle helps you maintain proper posture and stability, protecting the lower

back and knees. Bonus: It will tone your tummy, too!

STICK THE LANDING:
Jump on the balls of your feet (heels should never hit), bringing toes only 1 inch off floor. Shoot for a quiet landing

with soft knees to ease impact. Wear cross-trainers with extra cushioning, and a sports bra to ban bounce.

GET THE BEST FIT:
Lassoing the right-sized rope is key for a smooth swing. For the ideal length (most are 9 to 11 feet long), stand on

the center and pull up on the ends.

NOW ITS TIME FOR SOME REAL EXERCISE ::::

Dynamic warm ups:
Warm-ups don’t have to be boring. While jogging on the treadmill may work for your legs, it does little to prepare your

upper-body muscles. Try replacing your tired warm-up with a dynamic version.Stand with feet slightly wider than

shoulder-width apart and hold onto a light to medium medicine ball (5 to 6 lbs). Push your hips back and drop into a

squat as you bring the ball down to touch your left foot, shin, or knee (depending on your flexibility). Rise up out of

the squat as you simultaneously rotate and raise the ball up and across your opposite side, as if throwing it over your

opposite shoulder. Do 2 sets of 10 lifts to each side, alternating sides after each set.

One-legged moves:
One-legged moves demand more neuromuscular (nervous system and muscle) coordination in order to stabilize both the

ankle and knee as well as the femur (thigh bone) and pelvis. try standing on one leg for half of every set of upper-body

moves; switch to the other leg for the other half, or try to incorporate unilateral moves like one-legged squats into

your routine.

Off-center moves:
Off-center moves involve an unequal weight distribution that requires your body’s core muscles to “kick in.” Simple

ways to incorporate off-center moves include performing a squat while pushing a fitness ball against the wall with one

arm; or hold a kettlebell in one hand while performing a squat or lunge .

Add twists and turns:
Try rotating your torso while holding a medicine ball during a front lunge, which requires more stability than a lunge

without the ball or the rotation

Raise the incline:
Performing exercises on a flat surface, incline, decline, or unstable surface like on a stability ball can all offer

slightly different loads to the muscle.Whenever you change the incline to do an exercise , you’re changing the intensity

and the muscle groups that will perform the exercise.

So Guys this was for my first post I hope you will try this and get benefit from this ..
Soon will be back with some more new tricks to weight loss programs that work

Replies

• Gimmeafrappuccino
    Gimmeafrappuccino Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great tips! Thanks! I have to make myself like green tea
  • volume77
    volume77 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    this list is quite strange........
  • SteelySunshine
    SteelySunshine Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Mmmmmmkay
  • _Zardoz_
    _Zardoz_ Posts: 3,987 Member
    Options
    Interesting post I'm afraid as regards food and water you are quoting a lot of the unproven pseudo science that seems to always appear when weight loss is involved
    WATER:
    Scientifically speaking, water is the basis of life, but beyond being essential to your very existence, water serves all

sorts of purposes that help you feel your absolute best.
    Water boosts metabolism: Trying to lose weight? Drinking water can boost your body’s ability to burn fat. A study

published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism found that drinking water (about 17oz) increases

metabolic rate by 30 percent in healthy men and women. The boost occurred within 10 minutes but reached a maximum 30-40

minutes after drinking.
    Studies also suggest that drinking one or two glasses of water before a meal can fill you up so you naturally eat less.
    Water prevents headaches
    Water boosts your brainpower
    I wish people would stop quoting this. This study was incredibly limited with only 14 people who bad not eaten for 12 hours before the study. The results involved warm water and in no way conclusive. A German study in 2002 found a link but the link was less than 1%. Water is good for you but it's not the miracle weight loss answer some posters on mfp keep telling everyone. Keep hydrated but don't expect miracles.
    HONEY:
    Experts recommend eating honey mixed with warm water every morning. This unique combination helps you digest the fat in

your body and aid the weight loss process.
    Interesting that there has been very limited science on this and the people pushing it are the honey industry. Drink it if you like it but don't expect miracles.
    Grapefruit:
    Eating half a grapefruit before each meal or drinking a serving of the juice three times a day can help you drop the

pounds. The magic ingredient is the fruit’s photochemical and their effect of reducing insulin levels which stimulates

This I'm afraid is another hopeful bit of science. There was a study in 2004 but the results were limited and the link was minor if anything
    Green tea:
    green tea really has a multitude of health and well being benefits. And if you are into fitness it makes the perfect

pre-workout drink; it’s been found to increase endurance by as much as 24 per cent, allowing you to exercise longer and

burn more calories.
    There have been some studies on mice implying this but not enough to actually prove anything. The people pushing these unproven ideas are strangely those selling the product.
  • flobeedoodle
    flobeedoodle Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    "Easy Ways to Lose Weight"

I came expecting helpful tips like "Shed weight quickly by having unnecessary body parts removed! You can lose over a pound in just the amount of time it take to have your spleen, wisdom teeth, appendix, and extra kidney removed! (Bonus tip: You may be able to sell the kidney on the black market to cover the cost of the procedure!)"

I am severely disappointed.
  • troy0
    troy0 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hello OP, I was jumping one legged with a twist on the balls of my feet while off center swinging a kettle bell and I seem to have done something to my back. My lawyer would like your contact details to have a chat, please email me ASAP.
  • flobeedoodle
    Options
    fatdoob said:
    <<SCIENCE!!!>>
    And you, Sir and/or Madam, how dare you suggest that something I read once on the internet is not factual!
  • weightlosstips4
    Options

I came expecting helpful tips like "Shed weight quickly by having unnecessary body parts removed! You can lose over a pound in just the amount of time it take to have your spleen, wisdom teeth, appendix, and extra kidney removed! (Bonus tip: You may be able to sell the kidney on the black market to cover the cost of the procedure!)"

Hi
    This is a post to lose weight slowly and these tips are very effective
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options

Hi
    This is a post to lose weight slowly and these tips are very effective

I'd respect your tips and blog more if you took 2 minutes to format them so reading this post didn't give me a migraine.

BTW - you're not supposed to advertise on the forums.
  • weightlosstips4
    Options
    Hello OP, I was jumping one legged with a twist on the balls of my feet while off center swinging a kettle bell and I seem to have done something to my back. My lawyer would like your contact details to have a chat, please email me ASAP.
    I think you have started doing all stuffs all of a sudden or you are over weight else you will do this properly than there will be no problem,soon i will post a new thread with all the exersice tips with picture also so that you will not do anything wrongly
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    Oh good. Bullsh*t.
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I find it quite interesting that you just joined this month (today?) and your first three forum posts are all in this post, which is basically advertising your "blog". All the "facts" that you posted would be more believable if you included where you got this information that has proven science behind it...
  • flobeedoodle
    Options
    I think you have started doing all stuffs all of a sudden or you are over weight else you will do this properly than there will be no problem,soon i will post a new thread with all the exersice tips with picture also so that you will not do anything wrongly
    Oh good. Bullsh*t.

You're thinking about it all wrong; this isn't bullsh*t, it's performance art. Like Andy Kaufman, or Wendy O. Williams, or Westboro Baptist Church.
  • sandi117
    sandi117 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    You're thinking about it all wrong; this isn't bullsh*t, it's performance art. Like Andy Kaufman, or Wendy O. Williams, or Westboro Baptist Church.

ROFL!
  • Beba40
    Beba40 Posts: 8 Member
    Options

ROFLMAO!! A smile to start the day! Thanks!
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Ah yes. Threads that are destined to go to ****. Call me psychic.
  • fitnessbuilding
    Options
    Coconut oil helps us to lose weight easily. Just add one - two drops of coconut oil in your tea or coffee.
  • AngelicxAnnihilation
    AngelicxAnnihilation Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Ah yes. Threads that are destined to go to ****. Call me psychic.

Well hey there psychic :P
  • SparklySarah412
    SparklySarah412 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Here's my two tips for easy weight loss. (Please feel free to send me money for sharing this revolutionary new idea with you all btw)

Tip #1: eat less
    Tip #2: use the time you would normally spend researching which foods and drinks will make you lose weight quicker to exercise instead.
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options

Grapefruit:

I found eating grapefruit didn't work well for me as it tastes like balls.