It's been one year!

Options
Carrie6o6
Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
Tonight my husband and I are celebrating our first anniversary. I am really excited for it. We are going to be staying in a 5 star condo with so many things in it, and my parents are paying for our dinner. They gave us $100. So $50 a plate! I bought an awesome dress, though I hope im not too shy to wear it in public... But anyways... I have been looking forward to this meal soooooooo much!! But I REALLY dont want to eat it because I know it will set me back a few days. I don't plan on pigging out... I REALLY want pasta! I havent been eating it for obvious reasons! :cry:

Im going to take a pic and post it so you all can see my dress! I love it, just not used to wearing a dress... I have always been kind of a tomboy haha Let me know what you think! I would like to post it here... But how do I do that?

Replies

• Carrie6o6
    Options
    Tonight my husband and I are celebrating our first anniversary. I am really excited for it. We are going to be staying in a 5 star condo with so many things in it, and my parents are paying for our dinner. They gave us $100. So $50 a plate! I bought an awesome dress, though I hope im not too shy to wear it in public... But anyways... I have been looking forward to this meal soooooooo much!! But I REALLY dont want to eat it because I know it will set me back a few days. I don't plan on pigging out... I REALLY want pasta! I havent been eating it for obvious reasons! :cry:

Im going to take a pic and post it so you all can see my dress! I love it, just not used to wearing a dress... I have always been kind of a tomboy haha Let me know what you think! I would like to post it here... But how do I do that?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Congrats girl!!!! That is wonderful! Enjoy every minute! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    awee thats sounds like a great night ahead of you, enjoy every moment and dont feel quilty at all--its your first annervirsary cingrats you go girl!!!
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    How can I post a pic in here?
  • sgtinvincible
    sgtinvincible Posts: 2,559
    Options
    Hey Carrie!!! That's great! Congratulations!
  • DETERMINED2Drop
    DETERMINED2Drop Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Congrats Sweetheart. You deserve to give yourself a nice meal every once in a while... do not worry about it. Enjoy the evening! :heart:
  • athomemommy
    athomemommy Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    girl, eat what ever you want, I had the same anxiety about my anniversary and I just ate and drank what ever I wanted and yeah it did set me back but you have to learn to live too. Even if you eat like that once or twice a year it will be good for you emotionally.
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    Ah ha! I think I have figured it out! Heres my dress!! Tell me what you think! Sorry for my hair and lack of make up haha

dress.jpg
  • dolphin7
    dolphin7 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Love the dress its gorgeous!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    too cute! I love it!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

SO cute!
    You look GREAT
    And don't worry about dinner tonight....enjoy and have a good time
    I've been on this site since Jan and have lost 25+ pounds...
    I had a few 'cheat' days for b-days., holidays and went right back on track the next day
    I continued to loose and haven't gain any back....it's not so much what you eat today, but what you do tomorrow and the day after :)

Enjoy
    Kim
  • vldowd
    vldowd Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Have a fabulous time! Don't worry about the dinner just enjoy the night. You look great in the dress and I love the shoes. :drinker:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    oh you look lovely!!!

and I love the dress and shoes!! :wink: enjoy your evening and your pasta and your hubby!!!:heart:

big hugs and congrats!:flowerforyou:
    ali
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Happy one year anniversary! Don't be counting calories tonight, just sit back and enjoy! Your dress is HOT, by the way!! Have fun:flowerforyou:
  • areason4stars
    Options
    Love the dress! Congrats and have a blast tonight!
  • Carrie6o6
    Options
    Thank you all! :smile: :flowerforyou: