Cant eat on Advocare....

Options
This is my 3rd day on advocare and im never hungry. To the point where the though of eating makes me sick. Ill have my fiber drink and spark in the morning with the 3 C-pills but no breakfast. Ill skip the snak before lunch. At lunch i have to force a can of tuna down. Have my spark and 3 C-pills 30 mins before after noon snack. Eat a banana and MAYBE some nuts and then by dinner i have to force myself to eat again.
Is this normal?
I feel like me not eating is doing harm to my body.
Ive read on blogs that people are starving during the first 10 days but i just cant eat.

Replies

• JourneyToLose50
    JourneyToLose50 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is not normal for me to not want to eat. Ive always wanted to eat every min of every day. Im not way overweight but i do need no drop a good 40 lbs to be ideal. Im not even craving food!!!
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Sorry, have never heard of this. I suppose it is a good thing as long as you are feeling well.
  • Beethoven1827
    Beethoven1827 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Each to their own. I chose to lose weight by changing my eating habits in a way I hope will be sustainable in the long-term. I've no idea what the effects are of the pills and whatever you're doing, but I'd always prefer to have real food! :wink: I would have the same concern, that the lack of proper food might be doing harm to your metabolism. Why not ditch the shakes and pills, buy some fruit, veggies and proteins and do it the old-fashioned way?
  • kristilynnhi
    kristilynnhi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started the 24 day challenge today and I was pretty full all day too. But I did have a salad with grilled chicken for lunch and 1/2 sweet potato and some chicken for dinner. My concern is that I need to eat enough calories. I am just going to re-tool a couple of things for tomorrow. Good luck!
  • jkojbell
    jkojbell Posts: 3
    Options
    I lost 26 lbs on the 24 day challenge. I had previously lost 170 lbs with Medifast, but quickly began creeping up the scale and the holidays really threw me for a loop. I mention Medifast since that is more of a fad diet that isn't sustainable versus Advocare. The products I used for Advocare were a big help in getting me jump started on a proper diet. They give you the formula for eating correctly (a proper mix of protein, good carbs and fats), and would strongly recommend giving it a try if you can stay disciplined on the diet portion.

I personally took the MNS energy, as I was already going to the gym. I remember after the first couple of days, the MNS took the hunger away, but my body adjusted and the appetite returned. Hang in there and stick to the diet. If you aren't exercising, I would strongly recommend beginning a program as that will boost the weight lost during the 24 days. I still use the Advocare shake and Catalyst (pre-workout), but maintain a diet of "normal" food the rest of the day, and I'm down 40 lbs. Hang in there!
  • EqualLove
    EqualLove Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    The first few days i was not hungry and i to had to force down food, Try eating smaller portions.