Need help please with holiday goal :)

Options
Hey there guys :happy:

OK I am fairly happy with the results so far but I have 5 weeks to get to my holiday goal :grumble: I want to be down about 10lbs ie 160lbs before I go away :blushing: that way I feel I will be more inclined to stay on track :love:

The last couple of weeks have been losing just under a pound every week which will definitely mean I will not reach 160lbs :blushing:

My diary is viewable by friends only so send me a FR if you think you can help me change some things :heart:

Any help/suggestions would really be appreciated :drinker:

Thanks

Chellie

:heart:

Replies

• mragels
    mragels Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    more Cardio and cut 100 calolries
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    more Cardio and cut 100 calolries

Thanks for the reply I dunno if I can cut 100 cals as it is I struggle to eat the 1200 everyday lol ... Somedays it's not a prob tho :wink:

I thought the min amount to eat was 1200 or your body goes into starvation mode :huh: I could be wrong tho ? :wink:
  • ChellieIrish
    Options
    :heart:
  • mcng
    mcng Posts: 1
    Options
    hi! im new to the group. I thought that maybe if you upped your workout intensity for the next few weeks, it could really give you a boost! hope that helps :)
  • ChellieIrish
    Options
    hi! im new to the group. I thought that maybe if you upped your workout intensity for the next few weeks, it could really give you a boost! hope that helps :)

Thanks for the reply and welcome to the group :heart: Sent you a FR :wink:

I am trying to up my exercizes at the mo :grumble: between the heat in the house and the rain outside that is a struggle :blushing:
  • borisda
    borisda Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Your diet is great with maybe a weakness for curly whirly's but that ok you can have treats to keep it managable. I also recomend the increase in exercise but make it veried with cardio and weights so you shock your body a little. I hope this helps and if you need any advice then give me a shout . Good luck : ))
  • ChellieIrish
    Options
    Your diet is great with maybe a weakness for curly whirly's but that ok you can have treats to keep it managable. I also recomend the increase in exercise but make it veried with cardio and weights so you shock your body a little. I hope this helps and if you need any advice then give me a shout . Good luck : ))

Thanks buddy :bigsmile: LOL yes always have a few Curly Wurlys in the freezer he he they keep me on track :laugh: I'm trying to vary the exercizes tomorrow plan on doing one of Jillian Michaels that I have ... a change from the Wii games :wink:

It's the heat in the house I am struggling with tho :grumble:
  • ChellieIrish
    Options
    Would love some more feedback please :heart: