Try and try again - help needed !!!

Options
Back again!! I have just re-joined for my second attempt, kinda just gave up and drifted away, but having seen a photo of myself at a wedding recently, I honestly wanted to hide myself away.
I need motivating to lose at worse 20llbs, and at best 30llbs., and hopefully in time to have a bikini body before mid August. Would appreciate any motivation out there and hope to give some back!!

Replies

• Zomoniac
    Zomoniac Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    There is no try. You do not try to fix yourself. You fix yourself. Welcome back. MFP is for life, don't leave us again.
  • sunnyside1213
    sunnyside1213 Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    There is no try. You do not try to fix yourself. You fix yourself. Welcome back. MFP is for life, don't leave us again.
    This.
  • pstergis
    pstergis Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, have a look at nowloss.com , it has great aerobic excercises that you can do at home and lists of foods to eat and not
  • FlickMclightly
    FlickMclightly Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Best thing I have done it:

Eat no more than 1200 calories
    > Gave up Wheat (yes all of it - which is in everything!) but the biggest tummey fattening food group ever !
    > Gave up Wine (just until Holidays :))
    > Gave up Chocolate (will eventually re0introduce later on, but only as a treat rather than a 'need')
    > Made a vow that I would do 'exercise' every day; whether thats a 15 minute dog walk to a brisk 30 minute house clean EVERY DAY
    > Now use a side plate for dinner instead of a large dinner plate (portian control)

You need to stay committed. Not think 'just one wont hurt' .... and don't eat processed food

:)

Stay focused. This is my 3rd attempt at MFP too ! but have much more willpower this time

Good luck
  • nataliepio
    nataliepio Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hiya, welcome back I have only been on this site about a week and it has been the best thing I have ever done to loose weight, I have made friends with a couple of really nice people and yes you do need the support we all do :D I need to loose a couple of stone after having my second child and getting lazy at home, but now feel I can do it :D

Feel free to add me..take care :D