Post your favorite Motivational Quote!

Options

Replies

• 2FatToRun
    2FatToRun Posts: 810 Member
    Options
    Mind over matter, because if you dont mind it wont matter.
  • rbrown2007
    Options
    "Even when you have gone as far as you can, and everything hurts, and you are staring at the specter of self-doubt, you can find a bit more strength deep inside you, if you look closely enough." ~Hal Higdon
  • Autazell
    Autazell Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    -Don't wish for it, work for it.
  • singmyheartout4you
    Options
    "Sweat is fat crying" and "You can be sore tomorrow or you can be sorry your choice"
  • FrenchKonexion
    FrenchKonexion Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    "If it doesn't challenge you, it won't change you."
    Another favorite of mine is "Be the person you want to meet".
  • eperex
    eperex Posts: 86
    Options
    "Do you Best Forget the Rest"
  • charlene1119
    Options
    If it is to be it is up to me. :flowerforyou:
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Life is not about how hard you can hit. It's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    Choose life. Choose a job. Choose a career. Choose a family. Choose a ****ing big television, Choose washing machines, cars, compact disc players, and electrical tin openers. Choose good health, low cholesterol and dental insurance. Choose fixed- interest mortgage repayments. Choose a starter home. Choose your friends. Choose leisure wear and matching luggage. Choose a three piece suite on hire purchase in a range of ****ing fabrics. Choose DIY and wondering who you are on a Sunday morning. Choose sitting on that couch watching mind-numbing sprit- crushing game shows, stuffing ****ing junk food into your mouth. Choose rotting away at the end of it all, pishing you last in a miserable home, nothing more than an embarrassment to the selfish, ****ed-up brats you have spawned to replace yourself. Choose your future. Choose life... But why would I want to do a thing like that?

:happy:
  • bhdon
    bhdon Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    So grateful for ALL of these! I've copied and pasted a ton of these that hit 'home' into an e-mail and am e-mailing it to myself to read whenever I need a boost. Thanks!
  • Mommypeanut
    Options
    Bump
  • chavaaguirre
    chavaaguirre Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    LIFE IS HARD.... IS HARDER IF YOU ARE STUPID!
  • Paz26
    Paz26 Posts: 23
    Options
    <
    this one
  • chinalavy
    chinalavy Posts: 104
    Options
    Think about why you started
  • AuntieMC
    AuntieMC Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    bump
  • xoxobollywood2
    Options
    if they don't chase when you walk, keep walking ;)
  • Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    What Lies Behind Us and What Lies Before Us are Tiny Matters Compared to What Lies Within Us
  • NHoughton13
    NHoughton13 Posts: 303
    Options
    Face your stuff.....don't stuff your face.
    :laugh: Love it!
  • chetnabhatt
    Options
    bump..
  • rachjenn
    rachjenn Posts: 87
    Options
    I follow Health & Fitness on Twitter who are brilliant for quotes. Here's a few of my favourites

There are two types of pain in the world - pain that hurts you, or pain that changes you

Sweat is what happens when your fat is crying

Excuses are for people who don't want it bad enough

Don't wait until you reach your goal to be proud of yourself. Be proud of each step you take towards reaching that goal

Fat lasts longer than flavour

What you eat in private, you wear in public
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!