Started 380 lbs. Down 62 in 5 months! (pics)

Options

Replies

• gebe1231
    gebe1231 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!! I know alot of people think "bigger girls" can't do those kind of workouts...LOVE how ya show them you can!!! I love shocking people on what I can do! Keep up the excellent work!!!! If you'd like another pal to cheer ya on...I'm always here!
  • chezz
    chezz Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    way to go you go girl
  • Ellas_Time_4_Change
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You are such an inspiration!
  • Renibee
    Renibee Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing!! You are looking great!!!
  • dalexander82
    dalexander82 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! :flowerforyou:
  • tonrob38
    tonrob38 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    very good, I can tell a difference. keep it up!
    would you mind telling us what your meals are like? times? calories?
    I am just curious what you have done, maybe I need to change something with my meal plans
  • supergirl6
    supergirl6 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Look how good you look, rockstar!
  • WorkoutMusicDiva
    Options
    You GO girl!! And keep on going! Your pictures/story is the exact motivation to keep going today. Thanks for being brave to share pictures.
  • ktsmom430
    ktsmom430 Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    Good dedication and the results show.
    Continued success to you.
  • jenwalton
    jenwalton Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job! You are doing great, and you are a true motivation!
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    very good, I can tell a difference. keep it up!
    would you mind telling us what your meals are like? times? calories?
    I am just curious what you have done, maybe I need to change something with my meal plans

I started at around 1200 calories a day. Pretty clean but I don't deprive my body of something I want. Recently I upped my calorie intake to around 1500. Cut my carb intake down and sugar intake. Upped my protein :) then started to cut weight again! I have an open diary, if anyone wants to add me :)

Thanks everyone so much!!!
  • kfritz7162
    kfritz7162 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! It all started with a single step. You look great! Keep up the good work.
  • THEErikaR
    THEErikaR Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Absolutely an inspiration!! I've lost 55 this past year but I've lost motivation, trying to get back on track. Keep pushing play girl!!! :drinker:
  • LennieRose
    LennieRose Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are doing great!! You can really see the difference keep up the great work!!! And you're right it really is worth it.
  • DonaA123
    DonaA123 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    awesome job
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Nice job hun!!! You are doing fantastic!
  • Ice_azure
    Ice_azure Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    What an inspiration! --- You did a great job. I just watched your video. keep it up!

I'm thinking of starting insanity too.

I'm 155lbs --My trouble some areas are belly, thighs and hips.
  • corisg
    corisg Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • Losewhey8
    Losewhey8 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I also watched your video and you are an inspiration to me too. I was also wondering since losing this much weight so far, has it made your condition any better. I am hoping your answer will be that it has!:flowerforyou:
  • kakes80
    kakes80 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I also watched your video and you are an inspiration to me too. I was also wondering since losing this much weight so far, has it made your condition any better. I am hoping your answer will be that it has!:flowerforyou:

It most certainly has! Although, there are things I cannot control. BUT it definitely has lessened my symptoms! I get a pretty bad attack about once a month (during my monthly with the extra water retention) But aside from that and my the hearing loss I have its not so bad. Changing my diet and exercising has made all the difference. I do have to modify some things in my workouts so that I don't have my head below my hips upside down, that can cause balance issues and dizziness, but if I am careful and I do things to my limits, its all good! Thank you for your comments!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!