20 somethings: i need some motivating friendsssss!!

Options
2»

Replies

• MAshleyB
    MAshleyB Posts: 76
    Options
    added you! and anyone else feel free to add me :)
  • skparker2
    skparker2 Posts: 132
    Options
    Gonna add you here right now! I'm turning 20 in a couple of weeks but I've been at MFP for about 2 months now! I wish you the best of luck with your journey! Don't give up!
  • Alleyna7
    Alleyna7 Posts: 212
    Options
    adddd me :)

i love posting motivational quotes too!
  • mrswine
    mrswine Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Just added you! I am 26 and avoiding the fad/crash diet craze. All about healthy choices and being fit!
  • kelbwjax
    kelbwjax Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    It takes 21 days to make something a habit, and I'm around a month and a half mark, and hate missing a day at the gym! Living a healthy life is absolutely worth all the hard work. This site is a great place to find motivation and advice. Feel free to add me :)
  • thinspired42
    Options
    Just do it.
  • sternitzkys86
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm on every day. I believe I have an open diary. I find motivation through so many people!
  • Teodice
    Teodice Posts: 9
    Options
    Not alot of guys around here xD I am super pumped for the spring azumness and have just joined the site #add if you want
  • HappyMielle
    HappyMielle Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I added you! I also post recipes, meals and motivations on Instagram pretty much daily, so everyone feel free to add me both here and on instagram if you use it!
  • juanyjoanna
    juanyjoanna Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I've also been looking for some friends who will actually respond and be active on here... it's hard to find... but I'll be your motivational friend... yay! I'm already excited... everyone feel free to add me aswell :)