New to program....

Options
I am new to this program and would welcome friends for support. Please feel free to add me to your list.

Replies

• OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!
    You'll love it here :happy:
    :flowerforyou: T
  • durbanski
    durbanski Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Welcome. done and done :)
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    welcome!
  • tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm pretty new too! It's a great supportive enviornment.
  • stacykc437
    Options
    Thank you very much! I appreciate the support!
  • stacykc437
    Options
    Thank you! :smile:
  • ChellieIrish
    ChellieIrish Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome :flowerforyou:

I'm Chellie from Ireland :bigsmile:
  • stacykc437
    Options
    I LOVE it!!
  • smilogirl
    smilogirl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!
    Welcome!
  • jmjones2002
    Options
    Welcome..I have been at this for 3wks straight..It's not easy but this site and the friends I have made here have made it that much easier:-) Remember to take it one day at a time..Stay positive even when your weigh-in wasn't what you were expecting..I wish you much success!! Adding you now..
  • jmjones2002
    Options
    Welcome..I have been at this for 3wks straight..It's not easy but this site and the friends I have made here have made it that much easier:-) Remember to take it one day at a time..Stay positive even when your weigh-in wasn't what you were expecting..I wish you much success!! Adding you now..
  • jillcwhite
    jillcwhite Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I am also new to the site. I am on day 15 of recording. I am a mother of three one in college and one being pottied trained :smile: I have the emotional stress of two teenagers and the physical drain of a toddler. I am a stay home mom so I am around food all day. Recording what I eat is keeping me on track so far, but not a lot of room for a sweet tooth in recording. Welcome!
  • jill_momof2
    jill_momof2 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This is only my 3rd day, and I am having a hard time!!! I too am staying at home with small kids, and it's really tough finding stuff to fit into my daily goals without going into the red! The sweets are definately my enemy as well, so as of today, no more!! Glad to know there's so many of us doing this together :smile:
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Added.

:flowerforyou:
  • dga226
    dga226 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me i am on here just in a rut right now cant seem to get passed that 260 ish mark