I GAINED 9 pounds!! What!? (pics)

Options
13»

Replies

• sugah11
    sugah11 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    great job! And thanks for the pics! You look amazing and are an inspiration to all of us who are struggling to find that magic number! Thanks!
  • tabinmaine
    tabinmaine Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING !! The scale is nothing but a big lying *kitten* !! Great progress !!
  • LuvtheCubs
    LuvtheCubs Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Wow! At 5'0 and 127 you must be solid muscle. You look beautiful!
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep it up! Great job!
  • seena511
    seena511 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Lexandrea
    Lexandrea Posts: 56 Member
    Options
  • Luvtodig
    Luvtodig Posts: 2
    Options
    You look wonderful, thanks for the encouragement!!!
  • petersonabt
    petersonabt Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Truly amazing! you are working so hard and such an inspiration to those who struggle like you have! great post and great progress!!! keep up the good work!!
  • yusineddy
    yusineddy Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    You look incredible, those 9 pounds sure make you look fit! Congrats on your success especially with getting your mind in track overall!
  • HealthyBodySickMind
    HealthyBodySickMind Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Recomposition for the win! You look gorgeous in both pics.
  • MrsK20141004
    MrsK20141004 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • xiamjackie
    xiamjackie Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody for the kind replies. :flowerforyou: I love the community on here and I also LOVE seeing everyone keeping up with their awesome motivation. Motivates me, as well!

I have a lot of work to do in the lower body area but I will not be looking at the scale anymore :)
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    Options
    Careful. Lifting will make you bulky.

No, lifting cannot make women bulky unless they use steroids. Women cannot naturally make enough testosterone to create bulky muscles. Even female Olympic weightlifters are not bulky. Go to youtube and search "womens olympic weightlifting" to see what anyone would consider heavy weightlifting women look like. Not bulky at all.
  • nikky731
    nikky731 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic in both pics! I'm 5foot 2 inches and 127 pounds....I wish my 127 looked as good as yours!!
  • monsoonrat
    Options
    Looks great. Gives me hope that I will get back to my normal weight.
  • dawniee
    dawniee Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    This is a great testimony !!! Thank you for sharing this as I am friends with many girls that are struggling with major body image issues! I hope they look at such a difference! You look very different to me and look amazing! Proud for YOU!
  • fitandgeeky
    fitandgeeky Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. All your hard work is paying off. I say get rid of the scale!
  • imchicbad
    imchicbad Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 feet exactly, I started at 133 I'm now 138-140. but I'm more muscle and a size 3-4....muscle is amazing...crazy isn't it. I'm smaller now at 138-140 than when I was 133!! ha ha good job by the way
  • toniju
    toniju Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work!! You are an inspiration!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great!!! Thats awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!