Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for friends/supporters on this site! :D

Hello there!

I've been on this site for almost 2 months now and I really like it. I never miss a day because I feel as though I'm addicted to the site, kind of like facebook. Haha. And I actually really enjoy counting calories. I never thought I'd say that! Well I've lost 17 pounds now and I'm feeling incredibly happy about that. I have 35 more pounds to go until I reach my goal weight which is 115 pounds. I started at about 170 pounds and currently, I'm at 150 pounds which is the lowest weight I've been in a long while. Yay! I was so unbelievably happy when I finally got down to 150, even if I still have a lot more to lose.

Anyway, I'm looking for anyone who might want to add me on this site because I feel that with more supporters, the more motivated I am. And we can support each other. :D I used to be a candy fiend, but I think I've got that under control now. I'm really happy I found this site and decided to make this change in my life.

Feel free to add me! That would be awesome. :flowerforyou:

Replies