7yrs pics - up 82lbs & back down 64lbs

Options
JStarnes
JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
Found this picture at my Mom's house over the weekend. The pic on the left is from a vacation I took with my family, I was so embarrassed to be in a swim suit, thought I looked like a beached whale, my Mom pretty much forced me to let my Dad take the pic of me & her. The pic on the right is me just last month. I feel ah-mazing in the suit! I've (literally) worked my @ss off to get to a point where I'm comfortable in a 2 piece again. I gained 82lbs between that picture & Dec 2008, I'm only down 64lbs yet feel 100 times better in my body today then I did back then. :smile:

37276_1550479602188_1241047573_31567752_7438710_n.jpg

Replies

• funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    You look great! So pretty!
  • taralarick
    taralarick Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You must be really tall because yo don't look like 168! Great job on what yo have accomplished so far!
  • OlenaS
    OlenaS Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Way to go!
  • ajsimyan
    ajsimyan Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great, You do not even look 168 pounds. I wish I could feel that great in a bathing suit, of course I have a long ways to go.
  • futuredispatchhottie911
    Options
    You look so pretty Congrats on the weight loss
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic, and not a day older than you did in your first pic! Way to go! I couldn't imagine weighing LESS than I did as a teenager! Good job!!!!
  • KeriD
    KeriD Posts: 324
    Options
    You look cute, beautiful and FANTASTIC!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    She is a weightloss superstar! You look great!:smile:
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    i feel 100 times better in my body today then I did back then. :smile:

that is what matters most!!!
    congrads:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • Gogo76
    Gogo76 Posts: 581
    Options
    Yay Twinnie!!!!!!! :love: :love:

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!!!!! Congrats on your success!! :flowerforyou:
  • karleen
    karleen Posts: 260
    Options
    amazing! i hope my stomach gets that flat some day!! stretch marks will keep me from a bikini, but ive been rocking one of those 'monokini' things that covers them perfectly!!!! used to wear SHORTS and a shirt at the beach!!
  • whittrusty
    whittrusty Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Good job!
  • rudeboy1313
    Options
    great work!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Thanks ya'll :flowerforyou: & yes, I am tall, 5'10 w/o heels :ohwell:

Karleen - my stretchmarks are pretty heinous, fortunate lighting & a crappy camera phone worked to my advantage in this particular picture :laugh: I opted out of posting the ones that showed the road map that is my tummy.
  • HeatherBurke
    HeatherBurke Posts: 147
    Options
    Can't see at work... will look later at home!! I'm sure you look great!!
  • busymom74
    busymom74 Posts: 3,341 Member
    Options
    Awesome job JS! I'm actually ok with my stretch marks. I call them my war wounds! :laugh: I'm especially proud to show them off now. People can't beleive I've had a kid. :laugh:
  • laughingdani
    laughingdani Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
    It's amazing how the teenage mind works. If I could go back, I would slap my teenage self! When I was in High School I was 140lbs and thought I was huge and now that I am 26 years old, married and have a child, at 170 lbs (45 lost) I feel more confident beautiful and sexy than I ever did back then!
    Keep up the great work!! :drinker:
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!
    It's amazing how the teenage mind works. If I could go back, I would slap my teenage self! When I was in High School I was 140lbs and thought I was huge and now that I am 26 years old, married and have a child, at 170 lbs (45 lost) I feel more confident beautiful and sexy than I ever did back then!
    Keep up the great work!! :drinker:

Ditto, this!!

You look great! It's obvious you have been working at it - the "after" picture is your payoff! You are certainly toning up along with the weight loss! Yay for you!! :drinker:
  • spike1380
    spike1380 Posts: 82
    Options
    You look awesome!
    It's amazing how the teenage mind works. If I could go back, I would slap my teenage self! When I was in High School I was 140lbs and thought I was huge

That sounds familiar! I was about 140 or 145 when I was in high school and I felt huge! Of course, I'm only 5'2" so I was overweight but not as much as I thought I was! Now that I'm 207, I occasionally look at a pic of me in my track outfit and feel sad that I wasted so much time feeling horrible about myself.

You look amazing JS!
  • HotMommy0609
    HotMommy0609 Posts: 224
    Options
    Awesome!! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!