Progress pic

Kimblesnbits
Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
I don't think I'll leave my profile pic up for too long but this morning I finally noticed some progress and am at a comfortable place with my body. I've missed this feeling so much I can't even explain. I've let binge eating take over my body last year due to both of my grandparents passing and I made a promise this year to get back to my healthy place. I can now say its back! I don't mean for this to be a "bragging" thread but more of a motivation for others :) good luck to all of you!

Replies

• Joniboloney
    Joniboloney Posts: 127 Member
    You look great!!! Keep it up! (Sorry about your grandparents' passing, that's tough)
  • jchwhiskey
    jchwhiskey Posts: 11 Member
    Can you tell me the time frame between the 2 pictures? I'm kinda like your before pic now and just wondering how long will it take to see some result.
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Well done :flowerforyou: :drinker:
    You look and obviously feel great

P.s keep up the pic! You worked for it, now flaunt it :glasses:
  • Kimblesnbits
    Kimblesnbits Posts: 321 Member
    Can you tell me the time frame between the 2 pictures? I'm kinda like your before pic now and just wondering how long will it take to see some result.

Thanks all :) these pictures were taken 4 months apart. Keep in mind I did screw and have some crazy binge days but I never let it turn into a full week and i never completely gave up. The most I've had were 3 days in a row. It's possible to do it in 3 months if you're consistent and don't have a binge problem like me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!