S0S.....JOINED FOUR DAYS AGO

Options
patti626
patti626 Posts: 31 Member
HI..I AM NEW. SO FAR HAVE HAD ONE GOOD DAY OUT OF FOUR. MOSTLY BECAUSE I WAS ON VACATION OVER THE WEEKEND. WEEKENDS ARE REALLY HARD FOR ME TO STAY ON TRACK. I AM LOOKING TO CONNECT WITH OTHERS FOR SUPPORT. I LOVE THE FOOD AND EXERCISE TRACKER. I AM REALLY HOPING TO MAKE THIS WORK THIS TIME. I NEED TO LOSE 50 POUNDS. HELP!

Replies

• genann
    genann Posts: 236
    Options
    HI..I AM NEW. SO FAR HAVE HAD ONE GOOD DAY OUT OF FOUR. MOSTLY BECAUSE I WAS ON VACATION OVER THE WEEKEND. WEEKENDS ARE REALLY HARD FOR ME TO STAY ON TRACK. I AM LOOKING TO CONNECT WITH OTHERS FOR SUPPORT. I LOVE THE FOOD AND EXERCISE TRACKER. I AM REALLY HOPING TO MAKE THIS WORK THIS TIME. I NEED TO LOSE 50 POUNDS. HELP!

:flowerforyou: Welcome!!! Vacations and holidays are really hard, and theres lots of people on this board that understand what you're going thru and will help you all they can. Don't give up, we all have hard weeks sometimes...
  • patti626
    Options
    THANKS......can someone help me understand how to put the 'ticker' and my weight loss on my posts?
  • julialee
    julialee Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    First go to the "tools" tab, from there you will see an option to create a ticker. Once it has been created, it will give you an option to get a code for the ticker. Choose the one that says "BBcode" for forum signatures. Copy the entire code.

Then go to the "community" tab. Go to "signature." Paste the code into the box and save. Your ticker should work!

Welcome and feel free to add me as a friend and we will motivate each other!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    THANKS......can someone help me understand how to put the 'ticker' and my weight loss on my posts?

Welcome! Feel free to add as a friend so that we can motivate each other..
    To update the ticker, go to "Tools", then click on "Get yours now" and create it.
    The next time you have to update it, go to "Tools"->"Tickers". There you can get your ticker code and also your weight updated.
    Just paste the url for message boards at the bottom of your post.
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Welcome Karissa,

You have come to the right place. This website has the tools and the people to give you the support you need to successfully reach your goal.

I glanced at your profile, and since you are a woman over 50, I want to suggest that you check out a thread that has many regular posters and offers tons of support. It is the 50 + women's thread in the Motivation and Support forum.

Feel free to "lurk" (read and not post) if that is most comfortable to you, but we would love to hear from you and get to know you, and you us. Here is a link to the current thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104454-women-ages-50-for-july?page=11#posts-1465078

Barb
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    Welcome Karissa,

You have come to the right place. This website has the tools and the people to give you the support you need to successfully reach your goal.

I glanced at your profile, and since you are a woman over 50, I want to suggest that you check out a thread that has many regular posters and offers tons of support. It is the 50 + women's thread in the Motivation and Support forum.

Feel free to "lurk" (read and not post) if that is most comfortable to you, but we would love to hear from you and get to know you, and you us. Here is a link to the current thread:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/104454-women-ages-50-for-july?page=11#posts-1465078

Barb
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    We are in the same boat - over 50 with 50 lbs to lose! Hang in there - it takes a lot of work to change your life. I have made up my mind that this is my way of live - FOREVER. It's much slower than when we were younger - but it does come off! Good luck!
  • patti626
    Options
    thanks, I really need all the support I can get. And, I am willing to support others. Will u be my friend?