365 days to a whole new me.... (w/ pictures)

Options

Replies

• AdoraK
    AdoraK Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Fantastic Job!!! Congrats on your successes!!!
  • meredith1123
    meredith1123 Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    hey you look great good for you!!!! congratulations on your accomplishment.

I am 5'11 and i weigh 176 right now but even at 185 I was never even anywhere NEAR having to shop at Lane Bryant. yuck! shoot i havent had to shop there since the 200 pound range!

Anyway, good for you..

and all of us!
  • melissa112
    melissa112 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow!! What an amazing story. You look absolutely fab!! Well done for all your hard work, and your successes in running and the triathlon! Very inspirational!
  • runbyme
    runbyme Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    A great motivational story! You look amazing!
  • bttrthanevr
    bttrthanevr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I could cry...but they are tears of joy. I am so so happy for you and proud of you too! You are a total inspiration!
    Actually I started right where you did just about three months ago (5' 8" and 224 pounds). My goal is 165-155. I still have a long way to go.

I'm going to relish my hill work tonight, because I am fighting for a better healthier me!!!!

Thanks Kim!
  • doin_it
    doin_it Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...you look absoulety stunning..so beautiful..well done!!
  • Holdenke1
    Holdenke1 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love your story - and to think you are almost down 75 lbs now! You are an inspiration. Congratulations and keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • Kathleenkirkendoll
    Kathleenkirkendoll Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    great job - you look amazing
  • ashleyplus3
    ashleyplus3 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! You look fabulous and what an encouraging story! Love that you are making fitness a priority. You should be SOOOOO proud! :smile:
  • Apyl32
    Apyl32 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    That is absolutly AWESOME ! I cant wait till I can post my success story ! Great job!
  • smadacarlyle
    smadacarlyle Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!!
  • CandiQueen
    Options
    Knowing that in a year I can look back and be so happy and content with the new lifestyle choices I make now and look better at the same time, is what is keeping me going. Your success is a great motivation to all that are stuck between a rock and a hard place. Hope you have the great birthday we know you will.
  • mroneil4
    mroneil4 Posts: 1
    Options
    I love your story and look forward to posting mine next year as well. Congratulations!!!
  • MelSeaux
    MelSeaux Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What an inspiration! That is simply amazing ...gives me new motivation to continue going down this road!
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    WOW, how inspiring is that! You go girl!
  • run_way
    run_way Posts: 220
    Options
    You look smokin'! :drinker:
  • Sparlingo
    Sparlingo Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    WOW!!

I guess you don't need me to tell me how amazing you are, how great your accomplishments are, or how pretty you look. That smile in the last photo tells me you know all of this already :smile:.
  • VictoriaFitness2010
    VictoriaFitness2010 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Kim Possible is very fitting! Congrats on your wonderful success! It is so refreshing to see how you set goals and accomplished them (i.e. running). You are an inspiration!!!!!
  • NewMomNewME24
    NewMomNewME24 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!! You look amazing and your story is inspiring. Thanks for the continued motivation!!
  • Alison12121
    Alison12121 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Wow you're amazing! Thanks for the motivation. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!