New (again) and seeking motivation

Options
Hello -
I'm new....again. I've recently re-commited to me and my health. I'm a working Mom trying to juggle it all and looking for support, motivation and once awhile a good laugh.

Replies

• sweetpea03b
    sweetpea03b Posts: 1,124 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I can definately relate... I've been here (off and on) for several years. We hope you (and I) stay this time! I am a business owner that also works a part time job to pay the bills (my business isn't cutting it right now in this economy)... so I can definately relate to trying to juggle it all. Work, working out, eating right and family can be a hard job in itself.

Good luck - feel free to add me if you need someone to give you a push in the right direction now and then - I could sure use it too! :)
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Just sent you a friend request. :smile:
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    I'm new as well..new to MFP and new to being a mother. I am trying to juggle it all and trying to find the energy to get fit again. Please feel free to add me!
  • lizbits88
    Options
    Go for it! I am new too and just started INSANITY... Waking up at 6am to do it get dressed and get everything else ready (papers printed dog walked and fed and walked again) before I walk out the door. I find the protein powder DEF helps out... (120 calories/scoop throw it in some water stir it up and drink it down. Not the most appetizing but when ure pressed for time you have to do it. The INSANITY program is great cuz its only about 45min... REALLY hard I cant keep up completely but its worth it! 30lbs need to come off... GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :happy: !!!
  • lizbits88
    Options
    Also I have a b/f who WAS into all the working out stuff so to get the body moving having some of the preworkouts DEF gives energy and keeps u focused on ur workout... Try a little at first they are very strong, but whatever it takes at this point to get me there!!! :::::::NOT::::::: suggested if u have issues with caffeine!!!
  • sradams1
    sradams1 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! Welcome back!
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    I'm in the same situation as you! Looking for motivating friends. Feel free to add me! That goes for anyone.
  • RubyRedScarlett
    Options
    Im a newbie again too and a working mum so i can totally relate :) ive sent a friend request.

:happy: