Christmas Fitness Challenge Check-in - December 8

Options
Happy weekend! How is everyone today? I'm *hoping* to go down into Denver and do pretty much the last of my Christmas shopping (with LOTS of walking) BUT we have ALOT of snow outside our place... need to see if they come through to plow at some point so I can get out.

I actually chose to NOT exercise yesterday. I only ate 1000 calories, didn't want to eat anything else, so I decided not to burn any extra calories. It is a different feeling choosing not to exercise and planning to exercise and then not doing it. I don't have the guilt that I usually experience when I just don't get a workout in. Anyway, I do plan on exercising today - hopefully it will be alot of walking. If not, I'll figure something else out!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
Niccole

Replies

• NTBoard
    NTBoard Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Happy weekend! How is everyone today? I'm *hoping* to go down into Denver and do pretty much the last of my Christmas shopping (with LOTS of walking) BUT we have ALOT of snow outside our place... need to see if they come through to plow at some point so I can get out.

I actually chose to NOT exercise yesterday. I only ate 1000 calories, didn't want to eat anything else, so I decided not to burn any extra calories. It is a different feeling choosing not to exercise and planning to exercise and then not doing it. I don't have the guilt that I usually experience when I just don't get a workout in. Anyway, I do plan on exercising today - hopefully it will be alot of walking. If not, I'll figure something else out!

+++POSITIVE THOUGHTS+++!!! :flowerforyou:
    Niccole
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Having never eaten only 1000 calories in a day in my entire life (ok, maybe when I was 3 months old), I did some walking, about 5 miles worth. I made it all the way up to 3.2 mph :huh:

Today, I am STILL sore from that dang gum class on Wednesday. Should be able to walk fast though as I'm not that sore.

Still horribly warm here. Wouldn't mind a cold snap to get me in the mood for Christmas.
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    45 min harder cardio
    25 min weights

ya hoo I moved my butt!
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    1/2 hour walk, 10 minutes stationary bike, 35 minutes elliptical
    Yesterday just my usual walk. Robin's home! Picked her up 1:30 a.m. at the Greyhound bus stop, then we stayed up and chatted until past 3:00 a.m. Woo hoo, love having my baby home. Not that she'd like to be called baby lol.:happy:
  • JulieB21
    JulieB21 Posts: 492
    Options
    Did my Pilates & 10 miles on the bike. Tomorrow is my day off so I will check in again on Monday. Wishing everyone a peaceful Sunday.
  • ariannedavis
    ariannedavis Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    :love: My husband and I officially had our first date (not counting anniv.) since our son was born. I went way over my calories, but I don't feel bad about it. I have done a min of 30 min everyday so far for December, usually more! I had a pasta dish, calamari, and cheesecake! O.k., so I feel slightly guilty, but it was worth the time with my husband:love:
  • christy_fl
    Options
    Just checking in & finalizing my diaries...Today...
    Swam laps 30 minutes, tread water 5 minutes & gave kids bucking bronco under water rides -10 minutes :laugh: Ran, I mean jogged & walked 1.64 miles (22 minutes) & broke my record!!!:noway:
    Pretty good day.
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    75 minutes mountain biking