Whats your fave dip/s?

Options
Im currently addicted to snacking on carrot sticks, celery hummus and sour cream (yes i know! naughty).

Replies

• JeneticTraining
    JeneticTraining Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    My favorite dip is chocolate chip batter. Yummmyy
  • BarbieAS
    BarbieAS Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    What's naughty about that?

I make homemade caramelized onion dip. Cut up a sweet onion and cook it in a med/low pan with a bit of olive oil til it's really, really brown. Mix it with some Worcestershire, celery salt, and then a mix of sour cream, mayo and/or plain Greek yogurt (whatever fat percentages and proportions fit your tastes and goals, it's very versatile). You can dip veggies or just about anything into it. Heaven.
  • bluellies
    bluellies Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    My fave dips for carrots is a black bean one--I'll throw black beans, cilantro, red bell pepper, and jalapeno salsa into the food processor. Throw some more cilantro on top of the bowl and voila!
  • benflando
    benflando Posts: 193
    Options
    Hummus and siriachi

Siriachi, mustard, and stevia

Waldens farms anythings
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I meant the sour cream were naughty. x x x
  • Pardyqueenxoxo
    Pardyqueenxoxo Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    What's naughty about that?

I make homemade caramelized onion dip. Cut up a sweet onion and cook it in a med/low pan with a bit of olive oil til it's really, really brown. Mix it with some Worcestershire, celery salt, and then a mix of sour cream, mayo and/or plain Greek yogurt (whatever fat percentages and proportions fit your tastes and goals, it's very versatile). You can dip veggies or just about anything into it. Heaven.

Sounds yummy xx x x
  • Narla444
    Narla444 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My favorite dip is chocolate chip batter. Yummmyy

^^ Yes!

and also baba ghanoush