Been on here before but it's been awhile and I'm back!

Options
I used my fitness pal to lose some weight before but about a year ago my husband got out of the coast guard and our lives got turned upside down. I'm a stress eater and instead of making the choice to stick with this and continue to eat healthy and lose weight I deleted my account, put on a blindfold and stress ate my way back to where I started. I made a the wrong choice and now I'm back to get back on track and show myself and my family that I am in this to be healthy again. No giving up this time. I would love friendship and support and would love it if I could give any of you support and friendship! So please feel free to add me as a friend!

Replies

• sferguson65
    sferguson65 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    YOU CAN ADD ME IF YOU LIKE.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Anyone is welcome to add me... Been at this since July and my diary is open to friends... I respond to most of my friends' posts and questions.
  • asminejay
    Options
    I'm giving this another try too as I gave up on losing weight when I hit a stressful time, hopefully it'll work this time!
  • starry_eyes1313
    Options
    I am also starting again. Please feel free to add me as I am hoping for success this time as well.