Can't loose weight . . .

Options
I'm stuck! I lost 40lbs between Sept. and Feb. Since Feb, I have not a single pound. I bought the fitbit in March in hopes it would help and I'm always showing a huge calorie deficit, like -5,000 every week and I haven't lost a pound! I've changed workout styles and workout times, I've lowered my daily calories, I've just rested and did maintenance eating with work outstwo to three times a week still, and I drink a ton of water. And yes, I log EVERY sip, bite and lick that touches my mouth

I feel so hopeless right now; it’s been two months and nothing. . .I still have 80lbs to loose!

Replies

• mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    How many calories to you eat in a day? Do you watch how much sugar you eat?
  • dawningr
    dawningr Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    First. Lose. You can't lose weight (so your pants will be loose).

Have you taken any measurments? I find when my scale doesn't move, my tape measure does.
  • thisismeraw
    thisismeraw Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    How many calories to you eat in a day? Do you watch how much sugar you eat?

Agreed... how many calories are you eating in a day? How are you tracking the servings/portions? Generic entries? Weighing food? Measuring cups and spoons for liquids? Or eyeballing it/using measuring cups for food? Also, are you tracking every little thing?

For the sugar comment... sugar won't stop you from losing weight. Try to ensure most of your sugar (if not all) is coming from healthire sources than refined and added sugars.

Are you eating back exercise calories? Calculating exercise calories properly?
  • mamax5
    mamax5 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    About the sugar...not talking about fruit...I mean white bread...refined and processed things. The stuff that turns to sugar when it hits your system.
  • leahayliffe
    Options
    You should try the eat more to lose more method. It worked for me - its scary at first cause you think its counter active, but that's how I got out of my plateau and started losing my last 10lbs. There are better sources to explain how you do this properly if anyone wants to tackle the tast.