365 days to a whole new me.... (w/ pictures)

Options

Replies

• LDfitnessgoal
    Options
    Wow! I just joined today and yours was the first story I read. It was amazing and so inspirational. Although our path to weight gain differs somewhat since I have been dealing with my ups and downs all my life, I hope to achieve the same results as you have of feeling & looking healthier and maintaining it. The maintenance part is my biggest struggle so any advice you have would be much appreciated.
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,156 Member
    Options
    Incredible job! High five!
  • HealthyThickNicke
    Options
    so awesome! you look fantastic im sure you feel even more fantastic lol
  • kimpossible471
    kimpossible471 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Wow! I just joined today and yours was the first story I read. It was amazing and so inspirational. Although our path to weight gain differs somewhat since I have been dealing with my ups and downs all my life, I hope to achieve the same results as you have of feeling & looking healthier and maintaining it. The maintenance part is my biggest struggle so any advice you have would be much appreciated.

I don't really have the maintaining thing down yet....and still have a lot to learn about making good choices. Especially when traveling. I do know that the food log, for me, is a critical part of my success...and likely not something I will give up (at least not at first). I don't really watch the mix of food as much as I do net calories. I still make mistakes, and have bad days. (Last week was pretty much one long string of bad food days). I like food. And wine. Actually, I really, REALLY like wine. I am finding, at least for me, it all comes down to managing the portion sizes - and being active enough to counteract my food indulgences. I remember my first day. Keep reading the stories, and stick with it. Log EVERYTHING. on good days and bad. The bad days are there to learn from them. Just a few days ago - I ate an entire sleeve of ritz crackers with cheese spread....after I went over on calories. I logged them all. I won't do that again anytime soon...at least not without putting in a monster run or several hours in the pool. :)

You can do it!
  • Meghann218
    Meghann218 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Wonderful Job and great story :)
  • keriberi9
    keriberi9 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and what a great transformation...Happy Birthday!
  • thepinkpacker
    thepinkpacker Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing! :)
  • ragan4bama
    ragan4bama Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Congrats!
  • kt_731
    kt_731 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Awesome story! :-)
  • DVaughan1975
    DVaughan1975 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and Congratulations!! Very inspiring : )
  • Judyann6
    Judyann6 Posts: 22
    Options
    Amazing I enjoy the pictures. You are a inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • laraza1
    laraza1 Posts: 1
    Options
    Fantastic job!!! keep up the good work..
  • nygrl4evr
    nygrl4evr Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Congrats, truly inspirational!!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! Your story is amazing.........your amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Timby1
    Timby1 Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Yes, indeed...HAPPY BIRTHDAY:flowerforyou:
  • Ashwee87
    Ashwee87 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Congrats and you look AMAZING!!!

I wanted to try that iFlySeattle thing after they built it but I ended up moving South. I am going to do that one day though either when I visit or move back up there. I would love to Sky Dive, but I am afraid of heights/jumping out of a plane so that will have to do for me. lol
  • chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Your story made me *tear*

Good job ma! You look amazing and your attitude just shines! Love it :)
  • llpaq
    llpaq Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    omg! This made me cry like a baby... I can totally relate and the sign your friends made for you ***awesome!!*** :heart: - Congrats to you........ I hope to be telling a very similar story Jan 2014!!
    You are a total inspiration!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • melruiz5
    melruiz5 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    YOU look INCREDIBLE~!!!!! Great story!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:

Your last picture reminds me of HEelen HUnt (i had to take a double look, no joke) *clapping*

FANTASTIC!!!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!