new kid on the block :)

Options
Hey,
Im new, obviously. Im really looking for support and motivation from other in a similar situation to myself. I am more than happy to motivate others and provide encouragement and 'a shoulder to cry on'.
So about me, well I love theatre and I currently attend a school dedicated to the arts. I am a member of world vision and a young advocate. Dont think that because I am young I wont be interested in speaking to older people. I would love to hear from everyone and to motivate each other. I horse ride competitively and love it :)
So please feel free to send me a message, I'd love it :)
please, call me Anna :)
x

Replies

• apexmomof5
    apexmomof5 Posts: 16
    Options
    Great to meet you Anna!

I am also new and looking for motivation & support. So far I really like this site. The food journal is really useful and keeps me out of denial about what I'm REALLY eating.:wink:

Sending positive vibes your way ~

Esther
  • vodkaandbones
    Options
    yeah, i think that this site is great. I was posting all of my calories and exercise on a personal blog but this is much better. It is set up so well. I love it. How long have you been on here?
    :)
    Anna
  • tcam70455
    tcam70455 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Welcome to both of you! There definitely is a lot of support and encouragement on this site.
  • vodkaandbones
    Options
    awww thanks, Yeah it seems great :)