Exercising gives me peace

Options
Exercising gives me peace... of mind, of body and of spirit. To me success is pulling off a shirt that is wet with sweat and tossing it into the dirty clothes basket! Sweat is a product of effort, energy and enthusiasm... It is the body's way of melting away... Got to love it! Just got to love it!

Replies

• Lisamarie1226
    Lisamarie1226 Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    Here, here! I love it too!

For me, exercising is my "ME" time. It's MY time to focus on me, my health, and my general well being. I get REALLY cranky if I don't get quality "ME" time. I love hitting the gym for a jaunt on the treadmill or elliptical and pulling on my iPod and not listening to anyone, not doing anything for anyone, not being bothered, just working out. Or I take a fitness class and get to hang out/catch up with my gym buddies. I love them!
  • tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Me too! I dont feel like its exercise unless I'm sweating in places I didnt know could sweat. (never knew knees could) and my hair dripping wet!!!!
  • Jessica68
    Jessica68 Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Sure does!
  • viadelorosa03
    Options
    I always tell my husband that I don't feel like i've worked out till my clothes are soaked with sweat. :-P
  • lfinley2010
    lfinley2010 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    if i am working out no matter what i am doing i love to sweat make me feel like i accomplished something.