I am lazy!

Options
I Am Lazy!! Why cant I get started ..After my baby almost 8 months ago, What Am I waiting for?!? Summers around the corner and im still being lazy and making excuses.. Its Just sooo much easier to do nothing!
I used to love working out and running and lost a lot of weight in the past, it was hard work and I have to do it all over again. It is hard to find the time but If i really wanted to I could..
Help me get started!!

Replies

• BigGuy47
    BigGuy47 Posts: 1,768 Member
    Options
    If i really wanted to I could..
    When you want it bad enough you'll stop making excuses and get to work. No amount of prodding or pep talks on the internet will help you. You have to want it for yourself.
  • jacquelinemoniquegarcia
    Options
    Just grab that healthy little baby and look at him or her and say im your mommy your learning how to be a healthy individual from me and plop them in a stroller and go for a walk if thats not an option find "mommy and Baby" workouts then maybe you will enjoy it more ...plus you need to just start today just do it just do it just do it tomorrow is always an excuse
  • JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    Options
    If i really wanted to I could..
    When you want it bad enough you'll stop making excuses and get to work. No amount of prodding or pep talks on the internet will help you. You have to want it for yourself.

This, exactly. That's what happened to me.