argh.

Options
PedalHound
PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
I'm on such a roll with working out. I've always LOVED to work out but in the last few years it just hasn't been happening. (Not the cause of my weight gain, sadly... that's all to blame on my lame thyroid and really poor food choices!)
So, I've totally been killing it and working my butt off every day. This morning I had my children settled in with their breakfast at a little table in the livingroom so that I could get Jillian Michael's 20 minute Shred work out done, I'm 5 minutes into it and feeling like a star, then my lats - big muscle that stretches across the middle of the back - totally cramped up. I spent a few minutes trying to work through it but it was just getting worse, and I need to be able to carry around my little guy all day! I'm so disappointed :grumble:

I'm hoping I'm still good for some biking or something. My poor muscles, I guess. They need a rest too :tongue:

Thanks for listening to my rant!

Replies

• PedalHound
    PedalHound Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'm on such a roll with working out. I've always LOVED to work out but in the last few years it just hasn't been happening. (Not the cause of my weight gain, sadly... that's all to blame on my lame thyroid and really poor food choices!)
    So, I've totally been killing it and working my butt off every day. This morning I had my children settled in with their breakfast at a little table in the livingroom so that I could get Jillian Michael's 20 minute Shred work out done, I'm 5 minutes into it and feeling like a star, then my lats - big muscle that stretches across the middle of the back - totally cramped up. I spent a few minutes trying to work through it but it was just getting worse, and I need to be able to carry around my little guy all day! I'm so disappointed :grumble:

I'm hoping I'm still good for some biking or something. My poor muscles, I guess. They need a rest too :tongue:

Thanks for listening to my rant!