Bodybuilding.com App - Anyone use this?

Options
Anyone use the Bodybuilding.com App? Likes, dislikes, reviews wanted! Are you accessing it through iPhone or Android?

Replies

• dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Or is there an app that you use to track lifting workouts that is user-friendly and actually useful?! Trying to replace the workout journal and pen!
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    Or is there an app that you use to track lifting workouts that is user-friendly and actually useful?! Trying to replace the workout journal and pen!

Jefit is amazing! I have it for iPhone. It comes with a pre-setup routine but you can create your own routines as well. It's been a lifesaver.
  • dewgirl321
    Options
    I tried JeFit months ago on my kindle and thought it cumbersome. Perhaps the phone version is better, or it's improved since I tried it!

Is there a way to share routines with people?
  • gwild0r
    gwild0r Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    bump.. monitoring this thread as I am also interested! Peeps gots to know yo!

I also kind of wonder if the Fitocracy app is any good?
  • dewgirl321
    Options
    Guess I should have posted a general "what app do you use?"! I've seen a lot of posts about running/biking apps but not so many about lifting apps.
  • afadedphotox
    Options
    I've used Fitocracy! It's great for tracking and the people who use it are so motivational and supporitve.
  • LaurenAOK
    LaurenAOK Posts: 2,475 Member
    Options
    I've used Fitocracy! It's great for tracking and the people who use it are so motivational and supporitve.

Ooh yes I love Fitocracy too.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    From what I can see the bodybuilding.com app is for bodyspace, bodybuilding.com's social networking side. It is not for tracking food.
  • gymjunkie4eva
    Options
    Try Gymprovise! It's the BEST for use during a Workout by a mile. I've been using it for over 6 months. There's a free version too.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gymProvise.ui