365 days to a whole new me.... (w/ pictures)

Options

Replies

• jennymendiola
    jennymendiola Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! So awesome, you look GREAT!!
  • mandiapril
    mandiapril Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! You are such an inspiration! Congrats!
  • Amerielle
    Amerielle Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Great job! I would want that 75 too, but you are a success no matter what! :smile:
  • CBell223
    CBell223 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Really great to read this. I'm so happy for you. I hope to find what you have someday soon. Thanks so much for sharing.
  • notyouraveragetalia
    notyouraveragetalia Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Absolutely fantastic! Congrats on your amazing success!
  • jfauci
    jfauci Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    What an amazing and inspiring story! Happy Birthday!!
  • ShyCush6
    ShyCush6 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! Love your story! Very inspiring and you look fabulous!!! =) You should be so proud!! Love your goals too! Way to go!
  • slcrane90
    slcrane90 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Your story has actually brought tears to my eyes. We are around the same age and I too am also tall (6 FT). I have let my weight get completely out of control and I have finally decided to do something about. Thank you for posting this wonderfully inspirational story! Congrats to you and Happy Birthday!!!!
  • tinalacy502
    Options
    Congrats! You look awesome!!
  • kniknaack
    kniknaack Posts: 32
    Options
    Very inspiring story and fabulous transformation! Happy happy birthday to you and the best to you on your continued life journey! Thank you for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • lgreen37
    lgreen37 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Not only do you look great you look healthy!!!!!! You look absolutely beautiful! Congratulations!!!!
  • beebegun2
    beebegun2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look absolutely amazing! Your story caught my attention because it sounded so much like my story. I started this past January 7th and on my 3 month anniversary I had lost 44lbs. My goal is another 44lbs by July 7th! I just finished my first 5K yesterday! (insert plug for the Biggest Loser run/walk series) My time was 49.13 running just under half of it. I do have a meeting w/a surgeon next week for my knee now that I am in the "safe zone" for surgery. I wasn't a year ago. I am not letting this get me down! I will hit my goal!

Thank you for sharing your story.. it helps to know we are not alone!
  • kimpossible471
    kimpossible471 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look absolutely amazing! Your story caught my attention because it sounded so much like my story. I started this past January 7th and on my 3 month anniversary I had lost 44lbs. My goal is another 44lbs by July 7th! I just finished my first 5K yesterday! (insert plug for the Biggest Loser run/walk series) My time was 49.13 running just under half of it. I do have a meeting w/a surgeon next week for my knee now that I am in the "safe zone" for surgery. I wasn't a year ago. I am not letting this get me down! I will hit my goal!

Thank you for sharing your story.. it helps to know we are not alone!

My first one was a biggest loser one too!!!
  • Freedomgurl585
    Freedomgurl585 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I CRIED TOO!! I'm so happy for you!!
  • ApocolypseCow
    ApocolypseCow Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    You just inspired me to go to the gym today! Thank you and CONGRATS!
  • fidelia1971
    Options
    I want to be like you when I grow up. Congratulations..you inspire me!:flowerforyou:
  • Jamcnair
    Jamcnair Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Such a great story! You rock!
  • cdwilson2003
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! Congratulations! You can make 163 - for sure!!
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic well done!
  • gatorginger
    gatorginger Posts: 947 Member
    Options
    You look awesome
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!