365 days to a whole new me.... (w/ pictures)

Options

Replies

• Embee_2311
    Options
    WHAT an inspirational story!! You've done a really, really good job. I love that you're now as active as ever (not just thinner), which is what I would love to also be able to say in 69lbs time. I fear being skinny-fat because that would mean I'm not any healthier. You've shown us what the perfect result of our efforts can be like. Thank you.:flowerforyou:
  • heather_elise85
    heather_elise85 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Congratulation on the hard work - it paid off!
  • runnergirl787
    runnergirl787 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Fabulous job. So inspirational & thanks for sharing.
  • kimpossible471
    kimpossible471 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    WHAT an inspirational story!! You've done a really, really good job. I love that you're now as active as ever (not just thinner), which is what I would love to also be able to say in 69lbs time. I fear being skinny-fat because that would mean I'm not any healthier. You've shown us what the perfect result of our efforts can be like. Thank you.:flowerforyou:

Thank you. :) I am definitely healthier than I have ever been - at lower weights (in my 20's) I was unable to run a block. Now I go 3-5 miles at a time. Clothes fit at higher weights on the way back down because I am much stronger. You can do it too!!
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Your story started out very much like mine. I'm in my 40s, my starting weight was 248 and my goal weight is 165lbs. So far I've lost 17 lbs and I am on week 3 of the C25K program & like you I'm getting stronger everyday. My knees don't ache, my ankles are stronger, my breathing is better. Your story starts like mine, hopefully it ends the same! thanks for the inspiration to keep going!!
  • VeronicaAM
    Options
    Your a true inspiration , Happy Journey and just the first year of many :)
  • UglyPlantBasedKitchen
    Options
    Wow thank you for sharing with us. You look great
  • bwnorton
    bwnorton Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    This story really motivated me! Thank you for sharing it. What an amazing journey!
  • Luthien007
    Luthien007 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Absolutely astonishing! Congratulations
  • Marilyn2303
    Marilyn2303 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Love reading your story. Your hard work paid off. Congratulations
  • ttiiggzz
    ttiiggzz Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Lunarokra
    Lunarokra Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration. COngrats on your success.
  • butturflye
    Options
    You look awesome! Great work
  • bslclay
    bslclay Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Thank you for sharing!
  • lenoresaari
    lenoresaari Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday and congratulations. You look amazing and that swimming is an inspiration to me
  • Maccbow
    Maccbow Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU!!!!! ANND, A VERY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY INDEED!!! Good for you!!! What an AWESOME job!!! Already know that you feel like a MILLION BUCKS!!! Plus, ALLLL the Happy Things your body is thanking you for, knees that work, better lab numbers, along with a ton of other things!!

Happy Happy Birthday!!!! ♪♫♪♫♪♫ Now you can look forward to ALLL YOUR BIRTHDAYS!!! KEEP UP THAT GREAT WORK!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Louella57Dawn
    Louella57Dawn Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You look Fabulous:smile: What a Great Birthday Gift you gave to yourself:flowerforyou:
  • 1KiwiChick
    1KiwiChick Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Awesome work hun you look amazing !
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Today is my 365th day on MFP.

Just the story I needed to read today as a pick me up. Awesomtastic and fantabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!