Butt Bible?

Options
Hey everyone!

Just wondering has anyone done the butt bible and is it any good?

I've got a pretty big butt compared to the rest of my body and instead of hiding it, I want to embrace it and make it my biggest *kitten*-et (sorry, I couldn't resist! :P )

Did anyone get any good results?!

Replies

• bobbiboo24
    bobbiboo24 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Okay... just did it for the first time there and I have to say I'm really impressed. I feel like it's completely worked all my lower muscles.... and the instructor is hilarious!
  • KellyD76
    KellyD76 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing Level 3 or the Butt Bible and it is kicking my butt! I am noticing a difference already. I completed 30 Day Shred before this and I like this workout much better.
  • bobbiboo24
    Options
    I am currently doing Level 3 or the Butt Bible and it is kicking my butt! I am noticing a difference already. I completed 30 Day Shred before this and I like this workout much better.

I know I've only done it once but I do think I prefer it to 30 Day Shred too. The only thing I'd be concerned about is making sure I incorporate cardio in to my routine a couple of times a week.
  • fcandyaple
    Options
    I have this and did it when I first started getting back into working out... I loved the results I got from it!! In fact 4 of my friends bought it after trying it and they all loved it as well!

I don't do it as much I changed up my workout routine and don't do workout dvd's much anymore, but if I did this would def be one of them!

also the title is deceiving, it works more than just your butt :)
  • bobbiboo24
    Options
    I have this and did it when I first started getting back into working out... I loved the results I got from it!! In fact 4 of my friends bought it after trying it and they all loved it as well!

I love hearing this! :) I'm hoping to see some results and will post them if I do! :)
  • tinah1126
    tinah1126 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I just downloaded this yesterday but have to finish 30DS first. I am on level 2 day 4 of 30DS. My question is how did you guys do it?? Did you do Level 1-3 of lower and then 1-3 of upper or did you do Level 1 upper and lower then move on to level 2???
  • tinah1126
    tinah1126 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Also my butt is small and I am wanting to lift and add some roundness...just a little bit though....is this a good video for that?? Also downloaded Brazillian Butt Lift from Youtube to try as well.
  • bobbiboo24
    Options
    Hi Tinah!

Well I found a schedule for the Butt Bible online. Not sure if it is completely correct but I think I'm going to do it that way. (See Below). I think I'm going to either go for a very fast walk/jog or do a Jillian Michaels dvd on the days it says cardio routine.

Day 1: Butt Bible Lower Body Level 1
    Day 2: Butt Bible Upper Body Level 1
    Day 3: Rest or choose a cardio routine
    Day 4: Butt Bible Lower Body Level 1
    Day 5: Butt Bible Upper Body Level 1
    Day 6: Rest or choose a cardio routine
    Day 7: Rest

As for adding roundness to the butt, I'm presuming it will do that considering there is a lot of squats, lunges and leg raises involved in the Butt Bible. :)
  • fcandyaple
    Options
    ^^ the schedule shown above is what I followed... i did also incorporate some extra cardio into my workouts ( running/elliptical)
  • bethanytowell
    bethanytowell Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Way to go on embracing the booty! We should all! I have never tried the Butt Bible routine but i know many women have had a lot of success with it. I have personally been following "The Glute Guy" blog and exercises, he is amazing. Here is the link to my post about it, i really recommend him. That being said, Keep up the good work, were all in it for a better booty!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/964180-the-glute-guy-his-exercises-work