Hi There!

Options
Hello Everyone,
I am actually not a newbie to MyFitnessPal. I have set up accounts many times before but each time have fallen off the wagon. I am trying to make this time, "The Time" i succeed, but I feel much more confident in myself when I have others to support as well as not only myself. I have over 100 lbs to lose and I know this will be a long journey and I am hoping to meet many of you and have a strong support not only for myself but to be there for others as well.
Thanks again for taking the time to read this post and I look forward to beginning my journey with everyone here :)

Replies

• debbylee_maxine
    debbylee_maxine Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    You can do it! You can do it! You can do it!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • kriskerans
    kriskerans Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    hi there.. add me I've completed half that lweight in the last 8mos and have more to go!!!
  • hotbody53
    Options
    New to this too!! Tried weight watchers but fell to the side and they charge.. This is a free site so not so much pressure.. It's all up to me, my biggest challenge is logging on everyday..So I write everything down so it helps. have already lost 8lbs since I've started.yeah!! I walk alot and not fast, I bowl on tues mornings which is fun,and garden alot.. Saturday is my free day, to me it is my reward day, i still watch what I eat but I don't stress about it, I'll have that ice cream cone but not the sundae!! Good luck everyone!
  • cindyherrera58
    Options
    Good for you! you can do it! for me its been PRAY! stay busy, focus on the prize! your health and no more granny panties! :laugh: